Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meowmix

Hey Guys,

Been a while since I have been on. (been over seas)

Anyways my girlfriend is really really thinking about getting breast implants. She has no confidence with her self image and doesn't like going out because she is so conscience about them. She has wanted them for a long time. I don't think she needs them I love her boobies the way they are, but if it's going to make her feel happy and feel better about her self then i'll stand by her. I'm thinking of giving her a really big bday present.

So my questions are as follows.

Have any of you guys had it done?
What type? (silicone or saline)
How much did it cost?
Did you get you get it done in Perth and who by?
Does it hurt?
Is there a long list before you can get in?
How long will it take to heal?
Any pros and cons?
Any before and after pics?

Thanks guys (i mean girls)

G

gymguy

If she wants to get them done for reasons of low self esteem, then it wont fix anything. She'll feel great about it for a while, but bigger tits aren't going to mend that problem. There can be problems down the track also, ie scarring, encapsulation & bursting. If she's serious you might want to dig up some info on what can go wrong, because it does happen.

P

POCKETROCKET

boobies..love em

Hey there...
In answer to your questions..

Mine will be 3 in april...had them done in adelaide (i was in qld at the time did it all over the internet/phone) couldnt have asked for a better surgeon can give details if you want...no complications as such..one slightly harder than the other, but nothing bad...there are many ways to have them done and many different sorts too so it really is personal preferance..am a pain sook but it didnt really hurt...was more pressure (like when your jeans are too tight and you sit down in them)...it was just more the restrictiveness of them..no lifting no stretching out of arms etc...recovery is quick if you do the right thing...scarring can be minimal but also depends on your skin and if you look after it post op..mine is really good can show you if want...I had them done for myself..I have always been a confident person but those that were around me at the time noticed the boost in my confidence..which i still have...have before and after shots if interested too..will chat to g/friend too...

hope that helps

donna

baal6007

Foundation Member
meowmix said:
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I have been on. (been over seas)

Anyways my girlfriend is really really thinking about getting breast implants. She has no confidence with her self image and doesn't like going out because she is so conscience about them. She has wanted them for a long time. I don't think she needs them I love her boobies the way they are, but if it's going to make her feel happy and feel better about her self then i'll stand by her. I'm thinking of giving her a really big bday present.

So my questions are as follows.

Have any of you guys had it done?
What type? (silicone or saline)
How much did it cost?
Did you get you get it done in Perth and who by?
Does it hurt?
Is there a long list before you can get in?
How long will it take to heal?
Any pros and cons?
Any before and after pics?

Thanks guys (i mean girls)

How much bigger does she want to go? My ex had hers done before we met and went from an A cup to C/D cup. She loved it initially but ended up having to remove them 18 months later as it led to back problems over time. In the end she regretted it but admitted she shouldnt have tried to go so large.

Hope that helps.

M

meowmix

Hey,

She wants to go from an A to a small C. Nothing crazy or anything. I think she just wants a bit up cleavage and support on the front. She has read up and scarring, leaking and all that stuff for a long time. It did put her off them for a while. But really wants them now. All we could find on the net was before and after shots and a bit of surgeon propaganda about getting them done. We just wanted to talk to a real person who has them and can tell us what really happens. All the websites say is yep you get scaring, yep it's gonna be sore and yep you'll look better with bigger tits. We just want to know if it has changed peoples lives, is it worth doing and how much does it actually cost. I'm worried if she has a car accident or something along those lines that they'll explode.

PocketRocket: Saline or Silicone? Did you get a choice? Are you mum material? Any dramas with breast feeding? Costs involved? Could you p.m us a before and after? Thanks heaps

We're sorry about the many questions but we gotta cover all bases as it is a big thing to do.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Hi meowmix.....My imput from a nursing point of view. If you look in the yellow pages there is a list of registered plastic surgeons who all belong to the association of plastic surgeons. The best man in Perth is Chan he goes in thru the armpit so there is little or no visible scarring. He's expensive but he is said to be one of the best. He operated on a friend of mine,beautiful job and she loves them. The secret is not to go too big,she has saline. Apparently they feel more natural and move more naturally,also if they do happen to leak it's only saline and not silicone that goes into your system. Whatever you do DON"T go overseas it's cheap but very unsafe. It doesn't appear to be too painful I think more bruised feeling than anything and the saline ones you have to massage everyday......another advantage lol. Hope this helps. If you want names and numbers pm us and I will get them for you. Scarlett

Status
Not open for further replies.