Boxing Day Test

Demon

Legend Member
Who will be watching the Boxing Day Test on Boxing Day?

How well do you think Shaun March will do in his complete Test career? As good as dad, in number of Tests and/or batting average. Or not as good.

H

harley

I plan to watch the test but we have a cyclone buzzing around, hopefully it doesnt disrupt my plans!

W

wingman

You'd have to be pretty unaustralian not too.

I dont want to compare him to the other marshes, too much burden

naughtish

Gold Member
I think Shaun Marsh will be a really good batsman but his fitness issues will be the biggest worry..
I will be supporting Australia for once this series! (I hate the Indian Cricket team , more than the Aus team! no disrespect ! lol)

naughtish

Gold Member
I think Shaun Marsh will be a really good batsman but his fitness issues will be the biggest worry..
I will be supporting Australia for once this series! (I hate the Indian Cricket team , more than the Aus team! no disrespect ! lol)

W

WRXXXR

I reckon marsh will do really well. He'll get a century this series!

Would also love tendulkar to score his 100th century this game. Opposition aside, I love watching him bat.

Demon

Legend Member
Tendulkar is a class act. Has been since his debut in 1989. 22 years and counting! :notworthy

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Tendulkar is a class act. Has been since his debut in 1989. 22 years and counting! :notworthy

One of the few of the worlds batsmen who could dominate 2 of the best bowlers of the era warned and mc gra. His averaged against australia with these bowlers was above his overall averadge

P

Peter

I have played against Marsh senior, Shaun I umpired in Darlot Cup a few years ago, in one season he scored 700+ runs, Giving Wesley the cup that year, he is more talented than his Dad, so early signs are he will succeed. Wait for Mitch to come through he is just as good. I would really like to see both lads in the Aust side. (Mitch scored close to 600 runs in the Darlot cup.) Marsh senior was grafter, both Shaun and Mitch bat similar to micheal Leaman.

M

molly_bikinier

Hi i live in melbourne and i went to the boxing day test, and australia won, it was really good fun to watch. I like test cricket more than 20/20 for sure! Test cricket is the biggest test of skill i have to say. MCG is so dangerous for sun exposure, must sun lotion yourself. I did my face and chest but forgot my legs and they stung after so many hours :(

W

wingman

Marsh was fairly disappointing. Glad Hussey redeemed himself in 2nd innings.

Happy2

Legend Member
You can always rely on Huss to pull out a hard nose innings When his head is on the chopping block. He must be a bloke who needs a incentive every now and again
Marsh had a bad game But if you can give Hughes so many chances you have to give Marsh that opportunity as well And his technique is not as flawed as hughes
Also who saw his little brother go down in a screaming heap last night?

naughtish

Gold Member
great win for the Aussies..also great win by the Sri Lankans against the South Africans in South Africa!

W

WRXXXR

Not quit boxing day but Tendulkar is on his way to 100!

Good innings by Hussey and Clarke appears to be taking on a Waugh style of captaining which is much needed. His new mrs is pretty tidy!

Happy2

Legend Member
Not quit boxing day but Tendulkar is on his way to 100!

Good innings by Hussey and Clarke appears to be taking on a Waugh style of captaining which is much needed. His new mrs is pretty tidy!

Many dont seem to like Clarke But I admit to liking his captaincy so far
He is definitely more adventurous than Ponting was. Just seems more
pro-active

P

Peter

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi oi oi !!!!!!!!!!! Outright!!!! Healthy signs for Aust Cricket,

P

Peter

There was 3 basic errors in signaling by the Umpires! Can anyone tell me what they were, and why they were incorrect?

N

notorious

Sachin misses his 100 with help from Clarke, ha

Better luck in Perth perhaps.