Attachments

• Donkey_in_Clovelly,_North_Devon,_England.jpg
    Donkey_in_Clovelly,_North_Devon,_England.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 7

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
thats sexy on a different level!

I know a few highly intelligent Women, and all of them find most men boring after about 10 minutes or so, which is why they mainly have female friends... sorry. lads...

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
I know a few highly intelligent Women, and all of them find most men boring after about 10 minutes or so, which is why they mainly have female friends... sorry. lads...

If you are throwing a challenge Phoebe, I am ready to take one for the team! Highly intelligent women, bring it on.

Phoebe

Legend Member
If you are throwing a challenge Phoebe, I am ready to take one for the team! Highly intelligent women, bring it on.

I am talking fully clothed NOT sexually, these women need mental stimulation before they will even entertain losing clothing, and for these the only gender that can do that is other women.. Stimulate a female's mind and the rest is easy.

AlwaysUp

Diamond Member
I am talking fully clothed NOT sexually, these women need mental stimulation before they will even entertain losing clothing, and for these the only gender that can do that is other women.. Stimulate a female's mind and the rest is easy.

I find the mental stimulation and teasing is the most alluring part of the chase! There is something super sexy about a lady who super intelligent and knows what she wants.

Happy to accept the fully clothed challenge!

Phoebe

Legend Member
I find the mental stimulation and teasing is the most alluring part of the chase!

And there is the main reason why these women date women... as it's not all about a sexual conquest like it is always with men..

AlwaysUp

Diamond Member
And there is the main reason why these women date women... as it's not all about a sexual conquest like it is always with men..

I wanted fully clothed & deep in stimulating conversations and you assumed sexual conquests. No wonder some ladies stay single.

T

Tania Admin

That's not necessarily true Phoebe. But it's difficult to base opinions on a circle you will never truly fit in. I don't mean that in a nasty way either, just you can't think like a woman unless you are one and have lived your life as one. IMO

And plenty of intelligent women enjoy racking up sexual conquests.