Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
A BRAVE tattoo fan has broken the world record for the most piercings in one sitting after having a shocking 4,550 needles pushed through his skin in EIGHT HOURS.
world-record-piercings-550938.jpg

piercing-240043.jpg

What piercings do you have??

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have had three for a long time but I took them out a couple of years ago. But I can put them back anytime if I ever felt like it

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
The frenum Do they numb the area first Or is it a bit ouchy
I did it myself and no numbing. I had one nipple done professionally but they buggered it up so I did the other two myself. The one done professionally had no numbing and hurt like fuck. But the two I did, did not hurt at all

Zeus

Diamond Member
I did it myself and no numbing. I had one nipple done professionally but they buggered it up so I did the other two myself. The one done professionally had no numbing and hurt like f**k. But the two I did, did not hurt at all
Mate ....and you were worried about waxing being painful. Fuuuuuuuck - I don't think I would ever have the balls to try a stunt like you did. Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye.:arghh:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Mate ....and you were worried about waxing being painful. Fuuuuuuuck - I don't think I would ever have the balls to try a stunt like you did. Just thinking about it brings a tear to my eye.:arghh:
Well, I do tend to do things out of the ordinary. I did something yesterday which may surprise someone soonish, but for now it will remain a secret. I will be happy to tell next week sometime lol but you might have to remind me.

You never know, someone might talk me into waxing as well :eek:

I might have to start a thread like the quest but perhaps Cruiser's Dare's, what do you reckon ;) but no tattoo's lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Spot on Zeus
A tear to all three eyes even

Zeus

Diamond Member
Well, I do tend to do things out of the ordinary. I did something yesterday which may surprise someone soonish, but for now it will remain a secret. I will be happy to tell next week sometime lol but you might have to remind me.

I might have to start a thread like the quest but perhaps Cruiser's Dare's, what do you reckon ;) but no tattoo's lol
Yes - a dare sounds good. Whatever it is - I say go for it.
F**K - you only live once. Have a go.

Might be interesting starting a "Dare" thread - we have some broad minded people here. Who knows where it could end up :):)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Yes - a dare sounds good. Whatever it is - I say go for it.
F**K - you only live once. Have a go.

Might be interesting starting a "Dare" thread - we have some broad minded people here. Who knows where it could end up :):)
Me and my big mouth have done it again, HELP ONE

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member

Oh cruiser I will be more the happy to give you a sack and crack waxing..... I can incorporate it into the PS if you like :p

Zeus

Diamond Member
Oh cruiser I will be more the happy to give you a sack and crack waxing..... I can incorporate it into the PS if you like :p

Cruiser - there you go mate - no excuses now :) Let me know how it goes.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
515_Fun_piercing.jpg

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I have just two peircings. My nose and belly button. Both are tasteful.

I have done piercing play before. Similar to my profile picture :)