• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.
B

beth82

hi all,
hubby and i came up the idea of finding a body painter / artist to do us and gt a photographer to take some shots.
problem is i can find any body painters / artists in perth.
little help ?
thanks!!!!
luv beth

N

Naughty Thoughts

Body painters (who know what they are doing and have the proper equipment) can be kinda hard to find.

You'll probably have best luck trying to find an art student at one of the universities (since they do that sort of thing quite often), but the hard part is going to be getting in contact with one without looking like ... um ... someone they wouldn't want to associate with.

You could also try placing an add in the classifieds which may get you a better result, but you will want to be asking the respondents for some type of portfolio, if they have one.

If you just want some paint, try Barbarellas or Adultshop.com for some edible bodypaint and try at home first. Great fun to put on, just as much fun to remove.

Or just wait a bit longer. I'm sure that there are other members here who know a lot more than I do...

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Beth

This pic came from a section on this forum and I was there when the lady was painted. As you will see by the pic it looks really good and I believe in the Eastern States they paint on costumes like this one and go for a night out in them. If you pm me I can give you details of who to contact to find out more. It's latex paint and will peel off easily afterwards. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
G

GuyPendy

re:body painter

you generally wont get great artisitic results form most body paint, it tends to crack and peel. A latex base will offers reasonable results but is too viscus to get good detail depending on what you want done. henna might be ok but thats not really a paint and it would depend on if you want it to come off the same day, however I have not used henna.

B

beth82

ok that does help a little.
any ideas of where i can find or how to contact art students ?
its gonna be hard to pull this off by the looks of it but ive been looking at a few websites like fleshandcolor from the u.s and they look amazing.
any help is hugely appreciated.
thx all
luv beth

M

Mary Anne PA

Ive never tried the latex paint, but have done some interesting work with childrens poster paints.
Yeah I know its not the best, but was for a uni live art piece, and that was the cheapest available for the amounts we used :)

G

GuyPendy

body painters

well the TAFE art collage is 12 aberdeen st Perth, just look for the pink shipping container, you can't miss it. You could post something up as long as its tasteful. Curtin, UWA and ECU also have fine art colleges.

B

bonny and clyde

body painting

yeah we are trying to find some one to do some to, have got one from another user on the forum but if u find someone else, please let us know, thanks

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
I was there the night that the latex painting (pic you put up Slavegirlsuzie) was done too, and I can tell you that it was not easy to get off - it was the guys first go at it I think and they didn't put enough oil on Caz's body before they started - but it looked terrific and if those guys have continued to practice their craft, they should be a whole lot better at the preparatory work now. I am sure Ross will read this thread in due caorse and maybe he will post some more pics from that night.

P

PerthNcheeky

Hi Guys,

Yup, caz looked spectacular that night and pendulum is right, they forgot to dust her with talcum or put some oil/lotion on her to make it easier to get the stuff off.

Beth, contact me off list and I'll send you the guys contact details and some more pics if you like. I'm not sure if he's still doing it, but it never hurts to ask!

Cheers,

Ross and caz.

ps. pendulum .. good luck tonight .. wish we could be there but alas no babysitter :(

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Thanks Ross. Maybe the bodypainting would be something that we could arrange at the club - would Caz volunteer to be the canvas again? I think it took them a couple of hours though, so they wouldn't get more than two bodies done in a night I'd say.

P

PerthNcheeky

caz would volunteer in a heartbeat .. she loves dressups :p

And yes .. it did take a couple of hours ... well spent time in this mans opinion of course :D

Cheers,

Ross and caz

S

Sm00thies

Us too....

After seeing a few pics online, we have been curious about the same thing - body painting and having pics taken. If a body painter is found, I do hope some details are posted.

One that my wife likes can be found here -
Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

DALLYS

Bronze Member
i am a body painter i can send you a picture of the mannequinns i do or google dallys porter they will come up

cheers

i also do kids face painting lol

N

Naughty Thoughts

I'll have to remember to drop you a line next time I am experimenting at a photo shoot. Getting the girls in full body paint can make for some interesting photos...

H

Howslike

who's interess in being a model,am an artist paint about nude and body shape, if you have any contact please let me know,c see u around bye