• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

body hair question

ifap4

Silver Member
Ok I suppose this is aimed mainly at the ladies, but fellas feel free to give your thoughts as well, I'm naturally pretty hairy you know chest, back etc but was wondering what do women prefer, hairy chest? or waxed?
To be honest I get my back waxed, I shave down there and keep chest hair trimmed to a minimum, had my chest waxed once and will never do it again jeez it hurt like hell...lol, would be interesting to hear some opinions, the older I get the less hair I want!! also shave my head!!
Wife tells me I'm turning metrosexual!!!:angry1:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Come on guys.......why does every male (at least it seems like every guy) has the desire to get rid of hair?
I believe the majority of us girls like a hairless body but I do like hair unless they are on backs and shoulders or misused in one of those unfortunate hairstyles that is supposed to cover up bold spots. (It never works.)
LOL nothing wrong with turning metrosexual!!!!!
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hi Rochelle, are you back from Holidays??

Anyhow.....
I was just getting used to shaving around my private area & waxing my chest hairs when about 3 months ago my wife says "no more shaving, I like the hair"
But I don't like it anymore because it feels like I haven't showered or I don't feel completely clean anymore.

Hair on my head, I like. Moustache she likes. but she now hates it when I shave/wax my body hair.

She's obviously one of the minority that like body hair and possibly are ok with unfortunate hairstyles that are supposed to cover up bold spots, like folding sideburns over the top or gluing down dead cat fur on that bold patch.

PS: don't like cats much, they make such a mess and an awful noise when trying to cook one in a microwave & the meat, just does not taste like chicken....

ifap4

Silver Member
lol..onwithit..must admit wife said she doesnt mind it..but also doesnt complain when it goes, as for hair on the head I decided 10 years ago as it was starting to go, I'd shave it now I do it every day, think it suits me and could never imagine regrowing or at least attempting to..
comb overs etc I never see the point in, one good gust of wind and its all over...lol
I also used to have a goatee but due to work requirements had to shave it off!!!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Yep Onwithit, I am back from my holiday and first time forum after 3 weeks....lol.....nothing to do with hair.....aye.
Have to say that your wife seems to have good taste :notworthy
I don't like moustache unless it is part of a beard or a goatee. Do like goatees.
No, no, no......who ever told you to cook cats in a microwave was pulling your leg. Cats do much better in the oven.....nice and tender after 25 min. Try mice in the microwave.....you will love it.
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

N

navarau

Have been shaving pubic region for over 10 years now and both partner and I wouldn't have it any other way. I tried waxing once but hurt like hell so never again. as for the rest, summer I wax chest and wax butt all the time. Back is not hairy at all.

S

shybutsexy

I love a groomed man, but a little chest hair is needed to turn me on.

T

TallTara

Chest hair is really good, get rid of the back hair although a little of fuzz is okay. Balls always keep trimmed or shaven... well thats my opinion! you want to still feel like your doing it with a man not a boy, but a well trimmed man.

Onwithit

Gold Member
OK Rochelle
Thanks for that cooking tip.

Will be searching the burbs for strays in the next few days...

Thinking of trying to dip kittens in beer batter and deep frying them whole.
I guess I'll need a realy, good, heavy lid for the deep fryer.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Onwithit,

try to roll them in tin foil and cook them on low heat in their own juice. Guess you should get rid of the fur first.
Maybe we should have a dinner date at your place.......I provide the wine. (apparently a rich Australian Shiraz or a beautiful New Zealand Merlot works best.........:eek:ccasion14)
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Onwithit

Gold Member
Tin foil in their own juice (in cats piss) NO...
I think I might just gut them and then roast them over a flame like Bear Grylls does...
How does that sound, Yum or not?.

Dinner date would be great But:.....
I hate Red wine & my wife will have to be there.......
Actually, I'm a pizza cook (amongst other things)
I could send you a PM and show you where, but you'll have to keep it confidential..
And you can see what this old monster looks like

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
WoW.....how can you hate red wine ???????? (What do you drink?) How about seafood instead of pizza? and sure I would love to meet your wife......maybe we should discuss further details via PM........:evil4:

Sorry everybody......our post don't really relate to the topic anymore......lol......such is life :ky:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L

Lexi Summers

A bit of hair is okay but I like to kiss you everywhere and don't like getting hairs in my mouth ;)

P

punters

This it what Ive found. Most older ladies like a bit of hair so you still look like a real man, not a new age little boy. Most young ladies like it all off, I think its just a fad but its more hygeinic and looks better than having an afro down there. I just trim it and it feals cooler and more sensitive and the ladies comment on how clean it all looks.

The One

Silver Member
I have been shaving down there for many years now and can't stand it when it grows back.... I too feel a lot cleaner after i've shaved. I keep my chest hair though.

T

Tessa

Ok so a man with a full blown hairy vest is soooo not kool LOL
but i love a man with a bit of chest hair, it just proves they're a MAN hehe and something to grab onto hehe

but also as far as manscaping goes.... guys you expect us ladies to be smoove but what the same doesnt go for you...hello we aint goin there if we gotta go through a jungle to get there LOL you say the same thing:p and no it doesnt mean you haf to go bald down there as well hehe just maintain and manicure hehe....
Ive waxed a few guys mainly crack and sack and yes it does hurt but the pain goes away pretty quick and your left feeling clean and smoove....just think you wont haf to wipe as many times as you used too LOL (sorry if too forward gotta hav a laugh bout this stuff hehe)

Onwithit

Gold Member
Hey Tesssa.
Do you think you could meet my wife accidently on purpose & and convince her that man hair around cock is friken stupid.

Are you in Perth??

I Hate it but now she wants it.

Any remote idea "why" a sane woman would want to suck & lick with all that hair???

I was bold for years & got realy good at shaving sack, then one day she changed her mind, I don't get it and she wont explain why.

C

Claudia Michaels

I like guys to be a good combination of masculine and metrosexual. My preference is for them to have some hair on legs and arms and a small amount on the chest, but none on the back and all pubes removed. I'm guessing this is a fairly common preference based on the 'back, sack and crack' waxing options available. Having said that I don't mind as long as the guy looks after himself and the only thing I am truly averse to is having to engage in a scavenger hunt to find his cock.

T

Tessa

Hey Tesssa.
Do you think you could meet my wife accidently on purpose & and convince her that man hair around cock is friken stupid.

Are you in Perth??

I Hate it but now she wants it.

Any remote idea "why" a sane woman would want to suck & lick with all that hair???

I was bold for years & got realy good at shaving sack, then one day she changed her mind, I don't get it and she wont explain why.

Heya Onwithit....

LOL yes im in perth,langtrees lady.

Mayb after all that time of you shaving she wanted a change,more of a man-ly look/feel hehe.... you could always try more of a manscape approach...lil at a time hehe.... we all hav to compromise at some point and time :p
Always keen to show and learn :3some:
PM if you wanna talk more open.....