• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Blonde Hair thread...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I wonder if this thread will become like that redheads thread which Phoebe started but then left it to someone else to do the heavy lifting? :rolleyes:

Anyway, everybody loves a bunny in the kitchen (as long as it's not boiling).

image.jpeg

Just imagine standing close behind her, gently breathing in and feeling her silky soft hair as Pinocchio becomes a big bambino resting against the small of her back. :)

XLNC

Legend Member
My latest master(batory)piece. I call it 'Blonde with big boobs and booty wearing blue tie backwards'.

image.jpeg

2BorNot2b

:hilarious::hilarious:Really XLNC you really are a man of articulate and descriptive words. A purveyor of lexicon an artiste of verbal umm literary masterpiece. You have captured that photo perfectly and summed it up in a few succinct well chosen prosaic phrases. Well done Sir I bow to your mastery :smug::smug:

Trickortreat

Gold Member
:hilarious::hilarious:Really XLNC you really are a man of articulate and descriptive words. A purveyor of lexicon an artiste of verbal umm literary masterpiece. You have captured that photo perfectly and summed it up in a few succinct well chosen prosaic phrases. Well done Sir I bow to your mastery :smug::smug:
I could have said that in 2 words.
Xlnc waffles:p:p:p

XLNC

Legend Member
Such unwarranted sarcasm and disrespect from a couple of upstarts. Maybe...

image.jpeg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
BlondeBanana.jpg

oh yes, how rude of me to ferget my 12 chars.