Blindfolded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have been informed if one is blindfolded before having sex the experience is even more intense. This is because one of the senses have been removed. Of course one can turn off the lights but having one able to see adds being under someone's power. Anyone ever tried this?
:walk:

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Bluegrass,

I have to say blindfold sex is one of my talents. Not something to do everytime, but it can lead to much pleasure in the right moment. I have enjoyed blindfolding girlfriends. I think it is a power thing, but there has to be a lot of trust to begin with. Once blindfolded, past girlfriends will usually adpot a more expressive and somethings different demeanour. Some liked to be controlled and experience things they may not feel as comfortabel doing if they could see. Sounds wried, but it is sort of allows them to be someone else and of course you to be someone in their minds too.
Also, the anticipation of not knowing what may happen next can be a huge turn on and 'norma' sex can be highten.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you Blindfolds for your reply.Wow now I know I will have to experience blindfold sex. It is wonderful you have chosen to have this available to those like me want to experience something different.

K

kelth73

Blind fold me anytime...Absolutely makes it better..the unknown is always awesome

L

Luscious Lani

lol - bluegrass i suspect blindfolds is a boy hehe.

I have blindfolds, just so you know :p

Lani xx

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Blindfolds can be fun
No telling where your lover is in the room ... or where they will touch next
Listening for tell tale sounds, breathing , their scent

Add some rope , honey dust and a spanking and we're having a party :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh dear, Luscious Lani, thank you for pointing out my error. And I hope I would have noticed in real life before I was blindfolded. The experience may have been not what I had in mind.

On the other hand I am sure Luscious Lani you would provid far more in what I had hoped and dreamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.