• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bj & Hj shop

Roxan

Gold Member
Here’s a great idea. Someone should open a Bj & Hj only shop in Perth and no I’m not talking glory hole.
imagine going to a parlour and just getting a Bj or Hj.. skip the crappy massage that usually comes with it and the extra $$$ you pay on top. I heard they have these in Melbourne.. thoughts?

T

Tania Admin

Here’s a great idea. Someone should open a Bj & Hj only shop in Perth and no I’m not talking glory hole.
imagine going to a parlour and just getting a Bj or Hj.. skip the crappy massage that usually comes with it and the extra $$$ you pay on top. I heard they have these in Melbourne.. thoughts?
You can do that at a brothel :playful::excited:

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
i think what you are looking for are girls that do B&G service, there are afew ladies that do that around perth for cheap like $50-60 normally they are abit older though.

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
ngl i have not cut my hair in 3-4 years its so long and it gets all tied up and nots all the time. i legit even thought about going to an amp or private wl and have them brush my hair as i am a lazy person and i cant be bothered brushing my hair daily. all the time i get compliments from working ladies regarding my hair i love it but its such high matienance