Bitter Melon with Eggs

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
I know bitter melon is bitter as the name 😁 but its also packs several nutrients and vitamin and all other benefits for our health. That's why I like it and for more info you can read this link : https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/bitter-melon
That's why today I make this simply easy food recipes ;)

images (10).jpeg

Ingredients :

Bitter Melon
Eggs
Minced Garlic
Olive Oil
Sesame Oil
Salt & Pepper

Chop Chili (optional)

Cooking Time :

Prepare bitter melon, clean and wash then cut a very thin slice. After you cut all, soak with salt water for around 10 minutes (can be more if you want to) to reduce bitter taste. Drain the water and mixed bitter melon with salt then squeeze a bit and again for reducing bitter taste, but I personally skip soak with water (because the benefit of bitter melon is in bitter taste). After that wash bitter melon with water then drain again, now your bitter melon ready to cook. Heat a bit Olive Oil in a pan, add garlic till half cook then add bitter melon cook well around 7 minutes. If bitter melon almost cooks add chili then add eggs, salt and pepper mixed well all. And at the last add sesame oil for better taste, now you yummy bitter melon is ready. Bon Appetite πŸ˜πŸ‘
20200411_173033.jpg

dan60

Diamond Member
i had a sschitload today. hic
oh sorry, that was gin and bitter lemon.
Gin and Bitter Lemon
Cocktail ingredients Gin and bitter lemon
Cocktail recipe Gin and bitter lemon

• Fill a highball glass to the top with ice cubes
  • Pour in 2 oz of gin
  • Top up with bitter lemon and stir gently
  • Garnish with a grapefruit wedge
How to Make the Gin and Bitter Lemon