• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Birthday Present

lucylee

Gold Member
Help my Lovely's.. its my best-friend birthday coming this month. She's the kind that have everything she wishes... any suggestions?

In the past years i've been sending her flowers, these year i wanted something different..

Obbie

Legend Member
Help my Lovely's.. its my best-friend birthday coming this month. She's the kind that have everything she wishes... any suggestions?

In the past years i've been sending her flowers, these year i wanted something different..
Take her on a river cruise or a scenic flight over the city ! If you really want a thrill get a sky dive voucher for her or both of you and make a lasting memory!!

A

Annoyance

Get her something from a novelty shop that only you two will understand, like funny card, statue, soft toy...ect. The item could relate to something in your timeline together. Like my brother's friends bought him a standing stick doll with a lot of hair over it, as a joke towards him being hairy all over.

For someone who gets everything they want you have to think outside the box.

Last edited by a moderator:

CDSC

Gold Member
How about arranging a gathering of friends and family in a restaurant she loves?