• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Biktarvy a complete, 1-pill, once-a-day prescription

A

Annoyance

Just saw this pop up on the net thought it might interest you. Has a positive side to it but massive neg if someone really wants to hide it, and still sleep around.

BIKTARVY is a complete, 1-pill, once-a-day prescription medicine used to treat HIV-1 in certain adults.
BIKTARVY does not cure HIV-1 or AIDS. HIV-1 is the virus that causes AIDS.

BIKTARVY Starts Fast

The three powerful medicines in BIKTARVY were designed to attack the virus right away and to work together to lower the amount of HIV in the blood to undetectable levels. Undetectable means the amount of virus in the blood is so low that it can't be measured by a test (less than 50 copies/mL). According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, many patients can get to undetectable in as quickly as 8 to 24 weeks, when taking their treatment as prescribed.

What's your thoughts?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I think it’s wonderful and gone are the times HIV was a death sentence. With medical advances people can now live a productive and somewhat healthy life. As someone who has a couple of chronic illnesses with my spine I know how annoying taking lots of medication is