• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

jasonboy

Bronze Member
Does anyone else stretching the ass with big dildos and toys ? What are best toys and best positions

Suzette

Silver Member
Does anyone else stretching the ass with big dildos and toys ? What are best toys and best positions
Sexpo in USA 2018 have the latest toys for boys, Robotic women, apparently they are very lifelike can speak and remember what food you like etc They have a disposable vagina and anal outlet for greek all can be hygienically cleansed.They are very beautiful, my question is could you develop intimacy and connection with a lady robot.

Devos

Gold Member
Sexpo in USA 2018 have the latest toys for boys, Robotic women, apparently they are very lifelike can speak and remember what food you like etc They have a disposable vagina and anal outlet for greek all can be hygienically cleansed.They are very beautiful, my question is could you develop intimacy and connection with a lady robot.

my question is could you develop intimacy and connection with a lady robot.
some of us already do , LOL

Sherry

Legend Member
Rochelle posted something about anal stretching and mentioned a guy Kirk Johnson who goes by the name of " Goatse". Apparently he has a website about the practise of anal stretching. Maybe have a look.....

Jo Langtrees

Silver Member

The best way to do anal stretching is buy an anal kit, and gradually lead up from the smaller size to the size you need to go to. This pic is of the size matters set, great value :) Definitely grab a great lube, something like the Pjur anal lube, start by using the smallest for about a week or 2. Then move up to the next size. Good Luck babe x
51BIbWKFUbL._SY550_.jpg

N

Naughty Thoughts

Nah, just go straight for the biggest you can find - preferably one that stands taller than yourself. Then just slam that bad boy in! Jump onto it from something if needed.

What could go wrong... ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Here's the type of big toys I play with
1879674C000005DC-0-image-m-49_1501602458002.jpg

Guess you wouldn't want to be rear ended by me

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
Never understood why one would wanna stretch their bum hole ;/
sounds like a pain in the arse to me and could give people the shits ;)