• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

BIG CARS... BIG EGOS... small brains...

N

Naughty Thoughts

Boys want everything big. That's why the queue to drive the giant dump trucks at the mines is so long. For every 1 vacancy, there are about 1,500 applicants...

B

BigBlackCock

Lone, aren't the dump trucks used to carry all the money they earn?:confused:

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
I have 6 big noisy V8 cars 308, 350, 351's, 383 & 455 to use at my whim but I drive a S70 Volvo when I want to keep a low profile & would consider myself Dum if I wasn't the one who personaly re-builds, repairs, maintains & brings them back to life.
I'd be a total cheque book idiot..

But a BMW, it's a total Wankers car & I've been told that since the 70's.

Happy2

Legend Member
But a BMW, it's a total Wankers car & I've been told that since the 70's.

Could be worse Onwithit You could like cars from the other side of the old border
Maybe a hotted up Trabant?

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Sorry, to all the BMW drivers.....

I do suffer from “Foot in Mouth” disease & it is costly.
That should give you some idea of how many girlfriends I actually have.
Why else would I be on this forum, If I didn’t pay for some extra action, I’d get NONE.

E

Emilee

This doesnt really have anything to do with your post billybones but I found it hillarious when I found out the other day in the states you can buy fake mud. Yes FAKE MUD to spray onto your 4wd to make it look like you have been 4wd driving and give it a authentic off-road look. I think this is pathetic grow some balls and actually get off the road!

Happy2

Legend Member
This doesnt really have anything to do with your post billybones but I found it hillarious when I found out the other day in the states you can buy fake mud. Yes FAKE MUD to spray onto your 4wd to make it look like you have been 4wd driving and give it a authentic off-road look. I think this is pathetic grow some balls and actually get off the road!

Thats brilliant Emilee Maybe they can sell work shirts with the sweat
stains built in so we can impress the boss, with how hard we are working

F

Farm Boy

How about pre stained Y fronts so men can tell there mates they got some action .