• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Big Beers

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
I'm not really a lager or pilsner kinda guy. I prefer spirits or cocktails most of the time, but have been learning all about the stupid big style of beers. From imperial stouts to IIPA and beyond, mostly beers starting at 8 or 9%, the highest in my list being 18% !!!

Really enjoying the flavours of bourbon barrel aged stouts at the moment... All chocolate, coffee, sweet vanilla or maple, and toast characters. Do any of you fellow forum folk enjoy a brew?

N

Not listening

I'm not really a lager or pilsner kinda guy. I prefer spirits or cocktails most of the time, but have been learning all about the stupid big style of beers. From imperial stouts to IIPA and beyond, mostly beers starting at 8 or 9%, the highest in my list being 18% !!!

Really enjoying the flavours of bourbon barrel aged stouts at the moment... All chocolate, coffee, sweet vanilla or maple, and toast characters. Do any of you fellow forum folk enjoy a brew?
Totally agree... some great stouts around at the moment.