Bianca Bloom - any reviews or further detail?

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
Hi all,
As a man that prefers the connection of a sensual massage generally over the standard full service.

It’s only today I’ve come across the lovely profile of Bianca Bloom at Langtrees…

Feel like I may have seen her before, or it’s just almost describing my perfect service…

Anyone seen or can provide further info on her and her service

TIA ✌️

Chantelle James

Gold Member
HI Uncle Bobby,

Bianca Bloom is a attractive woman in her early 30's.. creamy blonde hair, full D bust and curves in all the right places.. Bianca is a warm and sensual woman offering these services -

The Langtrees affair is with a delightful lady and includes a sensual massage, cuddling and affection, erotic nude body slide, delicious oral on you and mind blowing sex..... Also offering a - Girlfriend Experience includes everything in the Langtrees affair plus affectionate kissing and mutual oral.

You can hear Bianca's sultry voice on the profile too...

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Hi all,
As a man that prefers the connection of a sensual massage generally over the standard full service.

It’s only today I’ve come across the lovely profile of Bianca Bloom at Langtrees…

Feel like I may have seen her before, or it’s just almost describing my perfect service…

Anyone seen or can provide further info on her and her service

TIA ✌️

Not sure who you are Uncle Bobby maybe Dorothy Dix's Life Partner but I have seen Bianca and what Chantelle has written about Bianca is true .
ie Attractive woman in her 30s, nice blond hair , very nice breasts , and is curvy .

I had a appointment that fell through last time I visited Langtrees so Bianca was not my first choice which to be truthful is a hubris attitude as in real life Bianca is out of my league but that is often the case with punting .

I short after seeing Bianca did I have buyers remorse ? well no probably lucky things turned out as they did .

Will I see this girl again ? most definitely very next time I am in Perth .

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
HI Uncle Bobby,

Bianca Bloom is a attractive woman in her early 30's.. creamy blonde hair, full D bust and curves in all the right places.. Bianca is a warm and sensual woman offering these services -

The Langtrees affair is with a delightful lady and includes a sensual massage, cuddling and affection, erotic nude body slide, delicious oral on you and mind blowing sex..... Also offering a - Girlfriend Experience includes everything in the Langtrees affair plus affectionate kissing and mutual oral.

Thanks!

I have listened a couple of times 😉

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
Not sure who you are Uncle Bobby maybe Dorothy Dix's Life Partner but I have seen Bianca and what Chantelle has written about Bianca is true .
ie Attractive woman in her 30s, nice blond hair , very nice breasts , and is curvy .

I had a appointment that fell through last time I visited Langtrees so Bianca was not my first choice which to be truthful is a hubris attitude as in real life Bianca is out of my league but that is often the case with punting .

I short after seeing Bianca did I have buyers remorse ? well no probably lucky things turned out as they did .

Dorothy Dix 😂😂 haha love it

Yes proudly stating as my own witness, my screen name is the best false identity name ever possible, 10/10 OPSEC 😂😂

in other words what or who you imagine when you think of Uncle Bobby, could not be further from the true me 🙃

Thanks for the review farm boy, 8/10 punts when you go with your gut feeling it’s a win, now I know it’s a good thing!
Appreciate it

Peace brothers and sisters ✌️

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
HI Uncle Bobby,

Sensual and intimate like the lovely Chantelle James?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Hi Farm Boy 2 I have added this as a review on Bianca's profile. -- hope you don't mind