Beth not your normal TBC girl that is for sure

sparky

Legend Member
I made time to visit Beth tonight after seeing her pics I knew I had to visit tonight I didn't want to wait another week or miss the chance if work was to get in the way next week.
When greeted By Beth i noticed she had a great ass for a small Asian girl and had shape to her body. She was fit and toned and and looked awesome in the short shorts , this was looking to be a promising visit.
The massage was good as I needed one bad as my neck was giving me grief for days not to hard and not too soft. We had a bit of a chat her english is ok she can hold a convo and is willing to chat.
I felt at times she went a bit overboard with the oil but 1st visits I always let the girls do their thing as who knows it might turn out great
next time I'll ask for a bit less
came to the flip and there had been very little teasing but i was happy with what was on offer
I was happy with the extras offered and received, and felt a little underwhelmed in a way after I left, but this has left me wanting more as I feel she is a little shy or new to this part of it all or maybe I didn't give enough hints along the way.
She is a friendly girl with a great body and you can tell she works out, the blond hair is a nice change and she looks like a beach babe from behind Did I mention the great ass?
I wasn't going to give a review but after a chat with Viv and Yoda I think she deserves one, I just didn't know how to put the words down without making it sound like a poor punt because it wasn't , she just isn't what I have had lately and I feel like I've just done the shy girl next door.
I will be back she had had a busy day so maybe next time I need to get in earlier to see how things go , and even if they are similar I still left with a smile on my face feeling better and a little lighter.
Next time she will know what I want and hopefully we have a few more sparks and if not I still get to see and feel that great ass
I vote it best Asian ass of the year for me

IMG-7451.JPG IMG-7452.JPG IMG-7453.JPG IMG-7454.JPG IMG-7455.JPG

Te3rry

Silver Member
I made time to visit Beth tonight after seeing her pics I knew I had to visit tonight I didn't want to wait another week or miss the chance if work was to get in the way next week.
When greeted By Beth i noticed she had a great ass for a small Asian girl and had shape to her body. She was fit and toned and and looked awesome in the short shorts , this was looking to be a promising visit.
The massage was good as I needed one bad as my neck was giving me grief for days not to hard and not too soft. We had a bit of a chat her english is ok she can hold a convo and is willing to chat.
I felt at times she went a bit overboard with the oil but 1st visits I always let the girls do their thing as who knows it might turn out great
next time I'll ask for a bit less
came to the flip and there had been very little teasing but i was happy with what was on offer
I was happy with the extras offered and received, and felt a little underwhelmed in a way after I left, but this has left me wanting more as I feel she is a little shy or new to this part of it all or maybe I didn't give enough hints along the way.
She is a friendly girl with a great body and you can tell she works out, the blond hair is a nice change and she looks like a beach babe from behind Did I mention the great ass?
I wasn't going to give a review but after a chat with Viv and Yoda I think she deserves one, I just didn't know how to put the words down without making it sound like a poor punt because it wasn't , she just isn't what I have had lately and I feel like I've just done the shy girl next door.
I will be back she had had a busy day so maybe next time I need to get in earlier to see how things go , and even if they are similar I still left with a smile on my face feeling better and a little lighter.
Next time she will know what I want and hopefully we have a few more sparks and if not I still get to see and feel that great ass
I vote it best Asian ass of the year for me

Nice. Does she have a cute gorgeous face?