Best places for full service in Patong

ShynHorny

Bronze Member
Going on a trip I’m May and would like some recommendations for a good time in patong along with some stories if we can share

voyuerism

Gold Member
Try almost any / every massage shop in town .. LOL
if they have upstairs rooms , then you're guaranteed action.
Don't let them tell you who you have to have - chose your own girl, let her know very clearly you chose her because she is just SO beautiful. But talk quietly , the Thais are polite and kind - and they don't need you to shout out what they already know you want. Anything over 1000THB is spending your $$ for no good reason, IMO. Of course if you like the real young ones, it'll likely be more exy ..
My best vfm a couple months back was 300THB for a full blown bj.
Trust noone anywhere.

And , if you wanna tickle their fancy .. learn thai. It also slows them down from talking to each other (about you)

Wooper

Legend Member
Try almost any / every massage shop in town .. LOL
if they have upstairs rooms , then you're guaranteed action.
Don't let them tell you who you have to have - chose your own girl, let her know very clearly you chose her because she is just SO beautiful. But talk quietly , the Thais are polite and kind - and they don't need you to shout out what they already know you want. Anything over 1000THB is spending your $$ for no good reason, IMO. Of course if you like the real young ones, it'll likely be more exy ..
My best vfm a couple months back was 300THB for a full blown bj.
Trust noone anywhere.

And , if you wanna tickle their fancy .. learn thai. It also slows them down from talking to each other (about you)
When you say real young ones is that like here where girls being 24 means you need to pay extra coz they’re just not old and run down and look 40+ in their early 30s?

Smoggy

Foundation Member
If Satan exists you will find him on Bangla Road. So many scammers and so much noise so not my cup of tea. My list of people to avoid in order is
1. The aggressive touts selling suits at several times the cost price
2. The hundreds of touts trying to get you to a ping pong show
3. The Tuk Tuk drivers who transport you around the island getting kick backs from many businesses they call in at when you just want to go down the road
4. The taxi drivers (Grab and Bolt excluded)
5. The Mini-Bus Drivers at the airport
6. The Russian controlled clubs with European girls
7. The Police looking for kick-backs and the fake Police

Also as an addendum. The most dangerous place in Thailand are the pedestrian crossing's. Be Tsunami aware and know your evacuation route. Apart from that have a great time.

voyuerism

Gold Member
When you say real young ones is that like here where girls being 24 means you need to pay extra coz they’re just not old and run down and look 40+ in their early 30s?
Or sometimes when 24 really means 18 .. honestly , some look VERY young .. but who knows whats real with them Thais 🤷🤷

Saweth

Silver Member
You can go to Christine's for a soapy massage. I went as it's not something I've experienced before.
In terms of massage parlors just go for a walk around and see if anything takes your fancy. As a general rule the further you get away from the beach the cheaper the prices will be, but the quality also goes down. From what I noticed the younger ladies who work in the parlors don't really start work until late arvo / evening.
I never bothered with the free lancers or bar girls so can't help you there.

I found a lot of useful info on bar fines, free lancers, massages etc... on Thailand Redcat, especially if your pretty green when it comes to red light stuff overseas.

Wooper

Legend Member
You can go to Christine's for a soapy massage. I went as it's not something I've experienced before.
In terms of massage parlors just go for a walk around and see if anything takes your fancy. As a general rule the further you get away from the beach the cheaper the prices will be, but the quality also goes down. From what I noticed the younger ladies who work in the parlors don't really start work until late arvo / evening.
I never bothered with the free lancers or bar girls so can't help you there.

I found a lot of useful info on bar fines, free lancers, massages etc... on Thailand Redcat, especially if your pretty green when it comes to red light stuff overseas.
What you mean about bar fines ?

Wooper

Legend Member
Her job is to sell drinks to customers in the bar, so if you take her away you have to pay the fine
Sorry legit dunno about this, if you agree to pay for her services and take her to a room you have to pay an additional charge for removing her from the premises ?

kendo

Legend Member
Sorry legit dunno about this, if you agree to pay for her services and take her to a room you have to pay an additional charge for removing her from the premises ?
Yep -its usually not much but those are the rules....

Saweth

Silver Member
Bar fine goes to the owner, agreed service fee goes to the girl. The bar can potentially lose business if you take away a lady so it's done as compensation. Also depending on where you take her afterwards it can cost even more (short stay hotel, another bar for drinks etc...)
If you agree on 'shot time' rather than 'long time' after a couple hours you go your own way and she can be back at the bar. Generally the bar fines will be less this way.

Pattaya

Silver Member
leave your hotel ( unless the receptionist is hitting on you ) walk down the street and the first massage shop will try and drag you in and have their way with you , otherwise for an absolute smorgasbord just walk down Bangla road …..you can’t go wrong !

voyuerism

Gold Member
leave your hotel ( unless the receptionist is hitting on you ) walk down the street and the first massage shop will try and drag you in and have their way with you , otherwise for an absolute smorgasbord just walk down Bangla road …..you can’t go wrong !
OH mark my words .. you can go PLENTY WRONG on Bangla .. lol
Unless of course your goal actually is a Ladyboy 😋😂

Lingus

Legend Member
In terms of massage parlors just go for a walk around and see if anything takes your fancy ...

sludgie

Gold Member
I am there again in a couple of days, Thai Friendly and Locanto Asia are the way to go. Plenty of massage shops to explore, never be afraid to ask what you want or are looking for.

Ninja

Gold Member
I am there again in a couple of days, Thai Friendly and Locanto Asia are the way to go. Plenty of massage shops to explore, never be afraid to ask what you want or are looking for.
Does Thai friendly cost to use now