• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Best place for basic happy massage in Rockingham

sawyer

New Members
Where is the best regards for a basic happy ending massage around Rockingham area.
I wouldn't mind a half decent massage as well 😁
 
Clean toilets,
Toilet paper a bit thin if you have sharp nails
Good water pressure
Hand Basins not broken
Hot and cold taps work well
Plenty of hand wash
Dyson hand dryers dry hands nicely
Hardly any graffiti either



For a Bogan area I give these toilets 9/10 ...

Sorry, I probably wasn't very clear - was asking you to review your 'experience' - not review the 'environment' 🤪
 
There are a few places in Rockingham. There is a place across the road from the Vat 116 pub at 7b Kent st and next door to the Subway on Railway tce. U4/4 Leach Cresent does massage and other services.
 
Back
Top