• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Best music to bang to?

T

that guy28

question is, what do you guys like to listen to when getting busy? Sometimes somethin more acousticy can be nice, bit more romantic. That bein said theres alot of fun to be had listening to a bit of doof doof or metal. More importantly to the ladies, Whats your choice?

M

mystique

Has to be something with a good beat that way you can just move to the rhythm. Well thats what i find easiest and sometimes it actually makes the guys more fun to be with as they go with the rhythm aswell .

chantelle

Happy2

Legend Member
Good rhythm? Well that gives me a chance I am a catholic and was told to only use the rhythm method.Even if It has taken 30odd years to find out what the rhythm method is

N

Nina C

Rihanna rude boy it just puts me in the mood and makes me wanna cum
nina xox

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Music?????........great......a must!!!!!!! What sort of music?????? depends entirely on my mood.
How about "Bolero" for a real classy encounter or good old Bob M for the more relaxed 'out of it' experience? or ACDC for the rough sweaty sexy 'fight' between the genders?...........love it all :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

R

roundrobin

My choice would definitely be accoustic guitar songs :) soo sensual