• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Best make up options for a working girl?

Ella Jade

Silver Member
What are some super sweat-proof make up brands to be on the look-out for? Something water-proof & shower proof if possible??

Belle1977

The Hourly Love Affair
Silver Member
What are some super sweat-proof make up brands to be on the look-out for? Something water-proof & shower proof if possible??

** As a working lady in Darwin at present but from Perth; I find because of the need to be pedantic with hygiene and the need to be showering after each use with such precision and attention to detail; I apply the KISS principle. Eye shadow; lipstick; you could just wear a light concealer but you have to re apply after each use as As I personally don't feel properly cleaned. You cant be ravished for a set time without makeup not smudging. The face must be cleaned; teeth must be re cleaned - Listerine. I would only apply a full makeup on dinner dates.

Ariel Dilyn

Silver Member
I love maybeline for these things. I found that their foundation included with a loose powder is great for holding. If you use liquid eye liner, I'd recommend their Precise Liner. Its very very water proof and doesn't smudge or move at all doing bookings. and I do BDSM, so considering how much sweating and tearing up I do, the stuff stays like a charm.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I discovered many years ago stage make up had the best staying power you can buy at most dance shops and many online stores. Now days being more mature I wear very little make up and prefer to stick with a good concealer, primer, tinted moisturiser and lip gloss and have always used Maybeline mascara. Smashbox primer is great and if you have a good base the rest should hold pretty well.