Bepp took one for the team

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Acuatly i did take one for the team n it hurt.....but I'm a betta man for it .....i was on a path of self drstruction but now ive seen the lite.....AMEN

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
No!!!! Ive been there n took 1 for the team already....its as i said AMEN!!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Feel as tho I'm still being discouraged .have to keep logging in , I log in go to my many PM's from myhordes of friends here .then to go to new pists ..gotta logg in again.....:(

Before all your software change all i had to do was hit the home button on the top line eg: Home.....Forum bepp.....inbox....alerts...
and i would b logged in now when i move from inbox to new posts im auto.logged out n i gotta logg in by clicking on the log in line top rite of screen then go to logg in page cmon IT get it rite:( :(

peart

Gold Member
Are you using 'private' mode in your browser? I think when you use this mode cookies don't always work so you keep getting logged out.

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
I may be a grrumpy old farrt who talks to himself but i can still pull the young LADIES ARR WHOOOO

Mr Bepp you are not grumpy not old just a classic gentleman in disguise

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Mr Bepp you are not grumpy not old just a classic gentleman in disguise
Maria you keep talking like that to me and I'll....b a happy old fart
still cant get our embrace out of my mind...many dormant things stirred at thay moment....mmm the mamaries