BENIFITS OF BCAA (BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS)

The Rock

Fitser Team
Gold Member
The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are leucine, valine and isoleucine. Nutritional supplements has grown around the concept that dietary supplements of BCAAs alone produce an anabolic response in humans driven by a stimulation of muscle protein synthesis. Theoretically, the maximal stimulation of muscle protein synthesis in the post-absorptive state in response to BCAAs alone is the difference between muscle protein breakdown and muscle protein synthesis (about 30% greater than synthesis), because the other EAAs required for synthesis of new protein can only be derived from muscle protein breakdown

Heres the link of 5 benifits to use bcaa

Sketcher

Diamond Member
BCAA are linked with higher risk of certain diseases eg cancer, diabetes, cardiac disease, etc, use wisely, maybe lower dosage.
Lots of articles, research and literature reviews.
A more balanced article-

The Rock

Fitser Team
Gold Member
BCAA are linked with higher risk of certain diseases eg cancer, diabetes, cardiac disease, etc, use wisely, maybe lower dosage.
Lots of articles, research and literature reviews.
A more balanced article-
I have rarely heard anyone suffering from any diseases due to taking of bcaa..In fact i am using it from the past couple of years and it haven't effect me from any of the diseases till now..