• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave555

Bronze Member
Hi,
Just wondering what thoughts are out there about safe sex and DATY. It's ok for the W/L as the guy is covered, but the guy going down on the girl is the question.
I thought anything to transmit would do so with DATY. (no offence to those W/L's that practice safe sex and take care of themselves).

Dave

A

AlexandraSilk

Safe sex means not allowing your partner's body fluids (blood, semen, vaginal fluids) into your body and vice versa. It can also mean covering up or avoiding contact with parts of the body that might be infectious (e.g. herpes sores or warts)

With some forms of sex, it's possible to avoid any transfer of body fluids, e.g. massage and mutual masturbation ("hand jobs").

Oral sex carries a lower risk of transmitting most (not all) of the STDs. But it does still carry a risk.

Hope this helps

W

WRXXXR

I had a really informative chat with a doctor about unprotected oral sex this morning and in Australia he claims the risk of any infection is ultra low. He was telling me how people often go years without realising they have chlaymidia or gnorrohea for example. Hopefully he's right because yours truly may have gotten himself into trouble lol.

He is a black man in his 40s from Africa and some of the stuff he was telling me about his friends / community and HIV during the 80's and early 90's was pretty scary stuff. He reckons that the early 80's in africa saw massive outbreaks of chlyamidia and gonorrhea. Whats being black got to do with it, well we all know what Africa was like 20 years ago..

He also claims that many of the general antibiotics we take actually fix some STDs.

He by no means suggest you'll never contract an STD through unprotected oral only that it's very rare. Still it's best to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave555

Bronze Member
Thanks WRXXXR
So if the infectious STD such as chlaymidia or gnorrohea can be 'dormant' for years, that would still mean that a person could be carrying it and pass it on if not careful?

Dave555

Bronze Member
Thanks Alex for the insight. Although, one could argue that Saliva also falls into the bodily fluids.
Whats your personal take on it?

Happy2

Legend Member
WR3XR it is horrible to think someone could be carrying a
disease such as Gonnorhea Chlamydia for years. I mean how many
people has he put at risk over such a timespan.
And I say he because it is generally us fellas who are wanting sex
au natarale

W

WRXXXR

Boys (and girls!) I'm no doctor (i've self diagnosed myself via google on numerous occasions and the result was always bad lol) so I might have my facts way wrong from my doctor but I think this was his take on somethings. How right or wrong it is I don't know.

In regards to kissing - To catch an STD via kissing would require litres of fluid so it's virtually no risk. I'd imagine this is why W/L's offer it?

Oral sex. Herpes is an obvious one but chlymadia and gonorrhea for example have to be active in the throat rather than just to "have" it. Apparently more common in men. Some schools of thought suggest the bacteria in the stomach and throat actually kill it. Some people say the risk is so so low while others say it's quiet risky. Personally 2 docs have told me the risks of unprotected oral are so low. How true that is I don't know but I take what the internet says with a grain of salt. If we believed the Internet the average dick size is like 9" lol.

Babies can be born with diseases simply because mum has had no symptoms for years. I've got mates who have played up in Amsterdam and only sex was covered and they arrived back disease free.

Still much safer to avoid natural French but how many of us have gotten head without condoms from a non professional lady? I know I have over the last 10 years.

Vaginal sex. We all know about this and the risks can be really quiet high. Condoms are a must for non regular partners who haven't been tested.

On a personal level my needing of an test has arisen after a RnT started at hand relief and got a bit more serious when her friend arrived home lol.

Long winded way to say I'm sitting on the fence in regard to catching something from ora l but certainly protected oral is the easiest and safest way to go about it.

C

Charlie57

All sexual contact may lead to infection. Thats why professional W/L's keep themselves in good health and won't do silly things. The inspection should include any cuts over the entire body. Remember, the W/L is only as clean as her last customer.

DATY is fraught with medical issues such as genital warts, blood from unlikely places such as gums, and STI's of all sorts.

C

cherrygirl

Here is a very little known fact......that the human mouth is less hygienic than the vagina, and folks who are going down will want to do their own bit of washing up, too. Rinse your mouth with mouthwash, then water, to eliminate bacteria before you take the plunge. Don't brush your teeth, however, especially if you're not using safer sex barriers because brushing (and flossing) your teeth creates tiny cuts with which you may catch -- or pass -- an STD..

A

Alecia the Foxx

Oh, no, not ANOTHER thread about this subject, boring, yawn.

If you use a child's toothbrush, which my dentist reckons everyone should, they have very soft bristles and so don't cause small cuts in the mouth.

C

cherrygirl

I'm sorry but you guys are being rather rude. This happens on forums of any topic. If you have ever been a member of a non sex forum. If you don't like it then don't come here...

A

Alecia the Foxx

Don't aplogise Cherry, you are allowed to state your opinion. I would rather be called rude than boring ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.