• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

BBW Nude English Rose Massage

Treecat

Gold Member
I'm so sorry to announce. I have closed until further notice. I am tired and very run down. This year has really got to me in a number of ways.
Once I've rested, I may come back in 2021.

Have a Wonderful Christmas and New Year Everyone x
I hope that have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. And that you enjoy your break and come back refreshed , ready for the year ahead.

Slugger1

Legend Member
All the best English Rose I think we are all looking to put 2021 behind us and having a break. Merry Christmas to you and I hope you are feeling better in the New Year.

Last edited:

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I'm so sorry to announce. I have closed until further notice. I am tired and very run down. This year has really got to me in a number of ways.
Once I've rested, I may come back in 2021.

Have a Wonderful Christmas and New Year Everyone x
Take Care Rose. I completely understand how you are feeling. I decided to chat to a counsellor through work as I really thought it was necessary and it was worth it! Much better now. I hope you are feeling better in the New Year.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Take Care Rose. I completely understand how you are feeling. I decided to chat to a counsellor through work as I really thought it was necessary and it was worth it! Much better now. I hope you are feeling better in the New Year.
Have found nurse on call better than any counciling service or even the chatterbox at the local coffee shop.

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
Thank you Everyone.
I'm just tired. I've lost a few friends and family to covid and 2 family members to cancer. I've found myself staying up on the phone talking to them until 7am and I refuse to give anything but 100% to my work. I'm just a little rundown and need some time off. X

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
Thank you Everyone.
I'm just tired. I've lost a few friends and family to covid and 2 family members to cancer. I've found myself staying up on the phone talking to them until 7am and I refuse to give anything but 100% to my work. I'm just a little rundown and need some time off. X
I meant to say talking to the families of the ones that have died.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Make sure you talk to someone too, don’t bottle up as these things can grow a life of their own 😥

Last edited: