• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
Oi, guys, this is a post about 'you are silly' and the safeness of them get all tangled in the DMs, about the addtional stuff, just not on peoples posts ok ? its a public forum, yes, but be mindful to those that are watching and reading... don't start shit on others threads... it's not fair on them x

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Oi, guys, this is a post about 'you are silly' and the safeness of them get all tangled in the DMs, about the addtional stuff, just not on peoples posts ok ? its a public forum, yes, but be mindful to those that are watching and reading... don't start shit on others threads... it's not fair on them x

So ok.. how many ladies do you are silly in private lives?

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
good question. personally I don't, everything is covered, and I've only seen two people in my private life since working so I'm probably not one to ask lol

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
lol, I think it is Auto corrected to 'you are silly' as I am typing the right lingo lol but automatically changes.

stovo82

Diamond Member
There is a market, there is a demand from clients and they will seek a supplier that will meet his demand. It is the client, the paying customer that will get his needs met by a sex worker that provide the service he wants. If he wants BBJ, anal sex or natural sex or whatever he wants, he will find a service provider that meets his demand. The providers that do not provide the service a client wants will miss out on business. In a competitive market, in an economic meltdown, suppliers will have to do what it takes to fulfil the demand of clients.
The golden rule is that the customer is king and good service will be rewarded, bad service will be punished with a loss of business.

Last edited:

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
There is a market, there is a demand from clients and they will seek a supplier that will meet his demand. It is the client, the paying customer that will get his needs met by a sex worker that provide the service he wants. If he wants BBJ, anal sex or natural sex or whatever he wants, he will find a service provider that meets his demand. The providers that do not provide the service a client wants will miss out on business. In a competitive market, in an economic meltdown, suppliers will have to do what it takes to fulfil the demand of clients.
The golden rule is that the customer is king and good service will be rewarded, bad service will be punished with a loss of business.

All ladies have a choice for their services they wish to provide. If ladies wish to do 'you are silly' that is their choice. is they wish to use protection that is also their choice.

Whilst that is your point stevo82, there is a lot of clientele that are seeking all covered services also. not all clients are after the same service, every client is different.

As you are so strong on the matter, these ladies that provide it will state on their profile and the ladies that do not will get offended when asked and will not make a booking just because its money. We all have our own morals and it is a service at the end of the day, not our bodies that we are selling.

so naturally we all have a right to what our limits and services are x

šŸ˜Š

stovo82

Diamond Member
There are ladies that will not provide the natural services, no matter what price is offered to do natural services. I accept their decision and search for a sex worker that will provide natural services.
There are plenty of sex workers that will provide natural services at good prices because they need the business and understand they must offer services the clients demand.
Tinder and dating apps offer plenty of sex for good looking guys that can get women without paying for it.
For us short ugly guys, we must find sex workers that will provide the sex services we want at the price we are willing to pay.

Last edited:

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
There are ladies that will not provide the natural services, no matter what price is offered to do natural services. I accept their decision and search for a sex worker that will provide natural services.
There are plenty of sex workers that will provide natural services at good prices because they need the business and understand they must offer services the clients demand.
Tinder and dating apps offer plenty of sex for good looking guys that can get women without paying for it.
For us short ugly guys, we must find sex workers that will provide the sex services we want at the price we are willing to pay.

we get clients of all looks and sizes darling xx

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
ąØ¬ą©€ąØ¬ą©€ąØ¬ą©€ąØœą©‡ really but I bet after giving a ąØ¬ą©€ąØ¬ą©€ąØ¬ą©€ąØœą©‡ you have smoke...

Aaa

Silver Member
NO! My health is king. Doing my job by the law is king. There is no longevity in this job by having sexually transmitted infections or getting charged for providing natural services, that puts peopleā€™s lives at risk, and not just the worker and client at the time. Educate yourself on sexually transmitted infections and how you catch them. And Prostitution Laws. The laws also apply to the client too, you too can be charged. There is going to be a big crack down on this sort of thing very soon, read up on it.

rufbear

Legend Member
The laws also apply to the client too, you too can be charged. There is going to be a big crack down on this sort of thing very soon, read up on it.
In Canberra most legal brothels offer natural blowjobs with Langtrees being the notable exception.