• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Snowy

Legend Member
Your'e still a racist making comments like that
Jokes are normally funny
yours was a very poor attempt at humour
It's bad enough you hate on men but you can't pick on Asians too
How about thinking before you post instead of just being an attention seeking troll
I always thought Phoebe was a female, but on some posts by other members a few weeks ago it seems to be that Phoebe is actually a male, I don't know what to believe these days.

Snowy

Legend Member
BBJ at a amp who's game not me !!!
Still get offered you are silly's at many of the parlours that I visit, but I always say no thankyou then proceed to tell the lady how dangerous it could be for both of us, some ladies think that as long as they have a gargle with mouth wash then there is no danger at all, I try to explain to them that it's not worth the risk no matter how much money a customer offers them for head job without a condom, I don't know if any of them take notice of what I am saying.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I always thought Phoebe was a female, but on some posts by other members a few weeks ago it seems to be that Phoebe is actually a male, I don't know what to believe these days.
Perhaps she is a tranny in this world were all equal let's just drop the sterotypes let's try and rite positive informing & learning and fun posts with criticism of course

Snowy

Legend Member
Still get offered you are silly's at many of the parlours that I visit, but I always say no thankyou then proceed to tell the lady how dangerous it could be for both of us, some ladies think that as long as they have a gargle with mouth wash then there is no danger at all, I try to explain to them that it's not worth the risk no matter how much money a customer offers them for head job without a condom, I don't know if any of them take notice of what I am saying.
Don't know why my original posting was changed at the start from you are silly's to'' you are silly's'' which kind off spoils my post & doesn't look right to me.