• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bangkok is so much better

peter a

Diamond Member
Anyone been to Hong Kong?

Plenty of stocks advertised daily
http://www.161sex.com/english.php

Chiang Mai is another city which I am very fond of...
The foxylady and Starxix gogobar has some lookers.
Plenty of options around the bars along Loi Kroh road.

Hatyai is another destination which I used to frequent, very economical.
However, safety has been a major concern in the last few years in Hatyai due to Muslim insurgent bombings
Hong Kong has many, many WL. Some of the best area's are Wanchai which is on the island & caters for the ex pats with lots of British style pubs ect or if you are in Kowloon then head up to Jordan & Mongkok where you will find endless massage parlours along Nathan rd. P.S there are also lots of parlours along Portland rd & others but beware the further you get away from Nathan the more seedy & potentially dangerous they become. Many parlours off Nathan have doormen that will not allow Caucasian men in & can be pretty direct about it. They are probably upset about the size of our cocks compared to theirs.
P.S 2 when in Hong Kong take & 1 hr hydra foil trip to Macau for one of the worlds greatest punting cities
But that's another story.

z3phron

Silver Member
Thanks for sharing.

Macau is highly expensive according to some mates who have punted there before.
From the website, HK is much cheaper. 350 HKD per hour is like 60 bucks.

WA is seriously overpriced.

Last edited:

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
I think Pattaya is men's heaven . Girl with half Caucasian half asian is standing on street with sexy body figure and pretty face to choose from . Price is low because of the competitive environment .

An attractive half and half in Patts is premium grade, so one on a street corner is more likely to be a ladyboy than a girl. Arrived back in Perth yesterday, so bloody cold I didn't want to get off the plane.

P

postin

An attractive half and half in Patts is premium grade, so one on a street corner is more likely to be a ladyboy than a girl. Arrived back in Perth yesterday, so bloody cold I didn't want to get off the plane.
If you can't tell a ladyboy before getting her back to your room, you get what you deserve :)

But there are still plenty of attractive lasses on the streets and bars. Just don't go looking for Hollywood Style starlets.