Bad Timing Again

Snowy

Legend Member
Decided to have a punt on Sunday Night as I was feeling okay with my back, so I was able to book Candy at TBC for 1hour.
I was really looking forward to seeing her as other attempted bookings didn't work out as she doesn't work past 9.15pm.
On arrival their was the usual call out of ''do you have a booking'' to which I said yes I have booked Candy.
So Candy walks up to me & we said hello to each other, she then says no fs for you I have period, is that okay, I said not
okay, just don't seem to have any luck with you, same as before on your period, Candy then says I ask Vivian for you, I told her no
thanks I will go else where & I left.
I give Candy credit for telling me at reception that she is on her period, but she seems to be one of those ladies that I really like that
not much will ever happen between us, such a shame because she is so sexy, just bad timing I guess.
Not to let that completely spoil my night I went to PS&MC & spent an hour with Milky, she was great, nice lady & had a good time, only thing was that my back isn't up to fs at the moment, she was a little fire rocket on top which sort of mad my back spasm a bit when I got home, o' well at least I had a go. haha.

Kristen490

Gold Member
Decided to have a punt on Sunday Night as I was feeling okay with my back, so I was able to book Candy at TBC for 1hour.
I was really looking forward to seeing her as other attempted bookings didn't work out as she doesn't work past 9.15pm.
On arrival their was the usual call out of ''do you have a booking'' to which I said yes I have booked Candy.
So Candy walks up to me & we said hello to each other, she then says no fs for you I have period, is that okay, I said not
okay, just don't seem to have any luck with you, same as before on your period, Candy then says I ask Vivian for you, I told her no
I give Candy credit for telling me at reception that she is on her period, but she seems to be one of those ladies that I really like that
not much will ever happen between us, such a shame because she is so sexy, just bad timing I guess.
Not to let that completely spoil my night I went to PS&MC & spent an hour with Milky, she was great, nice lady & had a good time, only thing was that my back isn't up to fs at the moment, she was a little fire rocket on top which sort of mad my back spasm a bit when I got home, o' well at least I had a go. haha.
Vivian would be a great replacement for Candy.

joe12155

Legend Member
I was at FA FA last week and was offered and received a nude bbj due to the girl not doing FS because of her period.
She swallowed as well 👍

Sorry, didnt get her name so dont message me, but it was on Monday if that helps.

Since you don't know her name can you describe her? Have long been looking for someone who swallows.

MaxDD

Gold Member
Since you don't know her name can you describe her? Have long been looking for someone who swallows.
Petite, Asian, B cups with very suckable nipples. Small shaved tuffed bush, chatty, 20s, pretty and very good at blow jobs

glen

Gold Member
Petite, Asian, B cups with very suckable nipples. Small shaved tuffed bush, chatty, 20s, pretty and very good at blow jobs
Hard to tell but could well be Linda, if not she is great to be with anyway.

S

Spider

G'day,
Was she Korean by any chance? If so her name is Nabi.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeB

Legend Member
Had a crazy situation recently where the period started mid session! No evidence at start, but plenty by the end......
Have also had several girls offer back door alternative when tide is in (including several recent & past headliners😎😈)

Canon1990

Silver Member
I was at FA FA last week and was offered and received a nude bbj due to the girl not doing FS because of her period.
She swallowed as well 👍

Sorry, didnt get her name so dont message me, but it was on Monday if that helps.
Hey mate as you didn't catch the girls name, I was wondering if you ever saw her again at this or another shop?