• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Aussie milf perth review

Seduce me

Diamond Member
Probably my worst punt ever last night � My brain was telling me to walk as soon as I saw her, but unfortunately my dick had already taken over decision making.


Walked in and she was wearing a dress that I swear was hiding about 40 extra kg 😂 didn’t realise how bad it was until it came off and by then I was like fuck me, what have I done.
Anyway, before I got there she’d said BJ, sex, massage etc. Instead I’m laying there getting a handjob while she’s doing some weird shit rubbing my balls 😂 no BJ, barely anything she actually offered.

Then like an idiot I’d paid for an hour, which I never do on a first visit… and she fucking walked me out after 45 minutes 😂😂
So I ignored my gut feeling, got fooled by a dress, paid for the deluxe package, got the Wish version and still got kicked out 15 minutes early.



Actually nearly dry reaching thinking about it and how gross i feel after this 😂


 
Probably my worst punt ever last night � My brain was telling me to walk as soon as I saw her, but unfortunately my dick had already taken over decision making.


Walked in and she was wearing a dress that I swear was hiding about 40 extra kg 😂 didn’t realise how bad it was until it came off and by then I was like fuck me, what have I done.
Anyway, before I got there she’d said BJ, sex, massage etc. Instead I’m laying there getting a handjob while she’s doing some weird shit rubbing my balls 😂 no BJ, barely anything she actually offered.

Then like an idiot I’d paid for an hour, which I never do on a first visit… and she fucking walked me out after 45 minutes 😂😂
So I ignored my gut feeling, got fooled by a dress, paid for the deluxe package, got the Wish version and still got kicked out 15 minutes early.



Actually nearly dry reaching thinking about it and how gross i feel after this 😂


She should have given you the full 1 hour I was tempted to see her when I saw her ad good thing
I didn't.
 
Last edited:
Doesn’t look too bad from the advert photos, I can see why you got sucked in.
Punting can often be like a Temu shopping experience with a big disappointment when you unwrap your purchase. I think most of us have been there! 🤣
 
Back
Top