Attracted towards looks or the intelligence????

CDSC

Gold Member
I ran a photographic model agency once.. lol I know what I like.... :) tis all .

Now ..thats got me wondering, quite how many serial killers you know .. to instantly conflate a comment with psychotic behaviour? .. Tis a bit of a leap .. :)

CDSC

Gold Member
Ahh yes I did take photos .... back in the day .. the ex did the make up and we had huge laughs.. loads of shows too.. good times.

CDSC

Gold Member
Cool a decent size dump truck .. did you drive one.. I know folk prefer female dump truck drivers up here. I am a safety advisor..

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
I find that I am drawn to nut cases. At least the sex is always mind blowing!

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Now ..thats got me wondering, quite how many serial killers you know .. to instantly conflate a comment with psychotic behaviour? .. Tis a bit of a leap .. :)
Went to high school with a serial killer was a Christian missionary most dishonest backstabing trouble making person I have ever come across.

JT777

Gold Member
Connection first.
Looks of course over intelligence.
Personality and attitude more than intelligence

CDSC

Gold Member
I suppose from a male perspective generally there is a short then long game .. looks attract but personality and intelligence keep and maintain. Longevity is from compromise and understanding.

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
Looks always come first, as that is how attraction works, & I am not referring drop dead gorgeous.It could be a smile, maybe there eyes or just something about them that attracts anothe person, however intellect has to be present!

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
Just love the sexy power suit with heels!! Works better than any blue pills!

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
Well until I see you I won’t know if I want to talk with you. So it has to be Looks then Intelligence. But the complete package is the aim. Along with humour and being fun and able to make decisions rather than leave it to one person all the time.

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
Sapiosexuality means that a person is sexually attracted to highly intelligent people, so much so that they consider it to be the most important trait in a partner.