Attention sex workers who need a 2-3 week working holiday to Sydney?Read this please?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I had the pleasure of meeting Suzanne the owner of Jingle Bells (love this name) yesterday.
She was explaining , that since covid Sydney long established brothels are finding it extremely difficult to find working ladies, as Sydney's lockdown was much longer that ours in Perth. The working ladies learnt to be more self sufficient hence a bigger persentage went private.
I explained how at langtrees VIP Perth we network with private workers and Suzanne is keen to lear this skill.
Jingle Bells is coming on board au.langtrees.com as a network partner, hence my call out for help.

Suzanne is only open now from 10am to 4am / 5 days Sundays and Mondays closed so you can tour the wonderful city of Sydney and enjoy the great shopping & restuarants

has nice in house accomodation. Touring holidays are good for the ladies of Langtrees and even privates, as you learn new things get to view the fantastic city of Sydney and come back refreshed.

Ladies that work same place for too long get burnt out . Now we dont have Darwin to refresh the soul Sydney with a Madam that will look after you is what I recommend for my Langtrees Ladies that need a break.
First instance send her a email on Jinglebellsaus@gmail.com, then give reception a call and tell them you have sent email. whatsapp or phone 0447 895 614
bell-original-20220628030835.jpg

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Had dinner last night with the sister owners amazing woman and after visiting beautifully laid out and immaturely clean sensual surrounds for guests and the ladies. I now have to say I have the cleanest busiest brothel in the world xxxx