• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Attatched guys - threesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abc85

Hey guys,

just wondering if couples have discussed getting a WL for a threesome with you and your gf/wife?

If so, just wondering how you approached it and whether she was very keen on the idea? I know I could just go out and get some with 2 WL's but I want to stay faithful...

Also its obvious that every guy has a threesome fantasy but how about you ladies that don't/didn't have any bi-girl experience, is that a fantasy for women even though you may be hetro?

Any input would be great,

Thanks!

E

ecups

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kelth73

Nothing against having a W/L come in and if thats what you want go for it. For me I preferred allowing someone I knew to help out. Just felt more comfortable thaan having a complete stranger.
One thing though! Having a working girl come in, she is most likely to have had experience with helping couples get the best out of the experience/fantasy. Having a friend helpout can or could get complicated...
Best of luck!!

S

stormline

Definately a few w/l's that can help you out. As with a w/l as well your wife should not feel threatened in anyway. As said above it could be arkward with a friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.