• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

As if my life ain't complicated enough

Mick567

New Members
I'm looking to take it a step further with a trans woman and I've been discussing it with my wife.

I feel like I'm ready for it, but she wants to come along. She doesn't want to participate physically, just observe.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see and how to go about requesting this kind of service?
 
I'm looking to take it a step further with a trans woman and I've been discussing it with my wife.

I feel like I'm ready for it, but she wants to come along. She doesn't want to participate physically, just observe.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see and how to go about requesting this kind of service?
Just ask for what you want via text, I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige if you pay what they're asking. Unfortunately I can't recommend any trannies coz I'm straight as an arrow.
 
I'm looking to take it a step further with a trans woman and I've been discussing it with my wife.

I feel like I'm ready for it, but she wants to come along. She doesn't want to participate physically, just observe.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see and how to go about requesting this kind of service?
You poor man 😆
 
Reading your post, I reckon it is pretty cool that you and your wife are looking to try this together. In terms of options, I would say reach out to whoever interests you. Maybe check for reviews and see what is catered for in their profiles.

Sounds like you are in for a good time. Have fun and cheers to that. 🙌🏻
 
Reading your post, I reckon it is pretty cool that you and your wife are looking to try this together. In terms of options, I would say reach out to whoever interests you. Maybe check for reviews and see what is catered for in their profiles.

Sounds like you are in for a good time. Have fun and cheers to that. 🙌🏻
Thank you
 
I'm looking to take it a step further with a trans woman and I've been discussing it with my wife.

I feel like I'm ready for it, but she wants to come along. She doesn't want to participate physically, just observe.

Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see and how to go about requesting this kind of service?
I think you're making it complicated. Just stick to your wife and no one else. Unless you want a divorce later down the track
 
Back
Top