• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Arrrrrrrr- International Talk like a pirate day! 19th Sept

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ohhh eye;- International talk like a Pirate day, come Yeeeee join the fun and post Yeee favourite Pirate, You Tube clips, Pirate sayings,Pirate talk like the 5 A, Pirate Girl Pics, Pirate Pics, Fav Drinking Rum, Pirate Receipts, Pirate ship and finally biggest Pirate Gun Pics etc For Fun Only have a fun and wonderful 'Talk Like a Pirate Day" from HappyPirate

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy lads pass the Rum, Raise Yeee cup high and salute the Jolly Roger, and give thanks to all those lovely gorgeous wenches and Pirate Girls

Attachments

• Copy of pppp5.jpg
    Copy of pppp5.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 96
  • AK58HXZ.jpg
    AK58HXZ.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 9999.jpg
    9999.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 8185b08ff795b74a8a9b417e90bc52f4.jpg
    8185b08ff795b74a8a9b417e90bc52f4.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 96
L

Lord Spikey

Question: Why are Pirates called "Pirates"?

Answer: They just Arrrrrr!

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy Pirate could you answer a question that only a pirate would really know If you are into fisting Do you remember to use the arm without a hook on the end or do you put a cork on the tip to prevent injury

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Yorrrrrrrr Happy2;- excellent Question
Happy Pirate could you answer a question that only a pirate would really know If you are into fisting Do you remember to use the arm without a hook on the end or do you put a cork on the tip to prevent injury
Arrrrrrrr in my case, me harty, I use my peg leg.
Ohhh eye ;- where me Rum Glass

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
[video=youtube;wu-DieWVT5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu-DieWVT5A&feature=share&list=PLD2F437A30A308235[/video]

5ome0ne

Gold Member
Ahoy me hearty! I be savin me doubloons for a lass. Booty at Himeros Palace seems rich. The Demika-May jewel keeps me jolly roger flyin. Will give ya story of me adventure. Hope ya like one from a landlubber. Yo-ho-ho!

Last edited:

5ome0ne

Gold Member
Me wish she is me captain.
pirate1.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Arrrrrrrrr, fun day was had from one and all;- Thak thy all, until next Year, may yeeee rum glass always be full all the best from a HappyPirate

Happy2

Legend Member
oh bugger i missed it. they should make this a PH

It is a PH LCdiamonds a Pirate Holiday and they can take a holiday whenever they damn well please
I mean who is going to argue with a bloke with a cutlass and a musket other than another Pirate with a sword & musket ?

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Yo Ho Ho...I wouldn't mind nibbling on these with a bottle of rum to wash it down. :p & anyone that doesn't like them can just go & walk the plank. Aaarrggghhhh

Yoho ho's & a bottle of rum.jpg

What shall we do with a drunken sailor?? :drunken_s :drunken_s :drunken_s :drunken_s :drunken_s

Sherry

Legend Member
What's a horny pirate's worst nightmare?
A sunken chest with no booty.

What does a dyslexic pirate say?
RRAAAAAAA!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
What's a horny pirate's worst nightmare?
A sunken chest with no booty.

What does a dyslexic pirate say?
RRAAAAAAA!
:laughing4:laughing4.........loving it..........