• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Arriving at w/l house

TheCock

Legend Member
How do you travel to a w/ls place? If by car do you park outside or some where near by?

G

Gentleman

I go by car. Some places I can park outside the apartment building but sometimes there is no parking for miles so I have to walk which is not great late at night.

svengali

Foundation Member
A stealth approach is always advisable.

Don't take your work vehicle with company logos all over it or your distinctive cherry-red Mustang and park in a carpark or on a street at least a block away, preferably near something innocuous like a restaurant. Send your "here I am" text as you approach the building so you are not loitering outsidefor too long and if she doesn't respond immediately keep walking slowly past until you get the "come-in".

If you have a partner and you park in a public carpark ditch the ticket and don't get flashed by a speed camera on the way to or from your visit.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Are you worried a friend/relative/wife might see your car ?
and explaining why you were there is problematic ?They are is the usual concerns.

Firstly, ask the worker about what the parking arrangements in her area are like ?
If she's in the city, that usually isn't a biggie as plenty of reasons you could be in the city.
If its a suburb, is it a flat or a house ?
If its a flat, many having parking bays away from the street view.
A house seems to be the hardest one to explain..Svengali's right...park in a carpark near shops/restaurants
and walk. Usually workers are happy to give you the street so you can suss the promixity to local shops.
But really the best one to help with this info is the girl who's place your visiting,
she knows her area and understands your need for discretion so can usually offer suggestions.

A cab works as bebastugas says.
Public transport ?
If your job requires you to visit different residential homes on a regular basis for business then
using your work car could work to your advantage

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
If she's in am appartment block park anywhere, if shes close to a shopping centre park in car park no problems,if she lives in private house and you'r nervous bout parking in driveway and being noticed ,just park around corner and walk back to home,i've never parked in her driveway,in case someone else drives in and blocks you in for 1 hour

P

Perth boy

Just to be careful I park at the train station but not on the same line as mine. I then get a bus to some random place. Hitch hike a few miles. Get a second bus to a school. Steel a push bike. Ride about a km down a ally and through the park. Swim across the river. Get a taxi and ask him to drop me about a km away from her apartment. Then I run like hell jumping over a few back fences and final get to the W/L place. Then before she opens the door I remove my wig and those goggles with the big nose and spring eyes. Works every time.

5ome0ne

Gold Member
Not working Perth Boy. You left your phone on and the spyware use the GPS to track you.

bebas tugas

Silver Member
Just to be careful I park at the train station but not on the same line as mine. I then get a bus to some random place. Hitch hike a few miles. Get a second bus to a school. Steel a push bike. Ride about a km down a ally and through the park. Swim across the river. Get a taxi and ask him to drop me about a km away from her apartment. Then I run like hell jumping over a few back fences and final get to the W/L place. Then before she opens the door I remove my wig and those goggles with the big nose and spring eyes. Works every time.

Sounds like a ninja in action :laughing4

asianguy77

Diamond Member

You forgot to mention after all that, you fall asleep on the bed for the hour from sheer exhaustion. lol Sounds like too much work..

bushseeker

Foundation Member
. Swim across the river. Get a taxi .

Ben Cousins is that you??

seriously often they will give you specific parking instructions

ive had one that gets me to park in the carport so the vehicle and person can be filmed entering for security

G

Gentleman

Firstly, ask the worker about what the parking arrangements in her area are like ?

But really the best one to help with this info is the girl who's place your visiting,
she knows her area and understands your need for discretion so can usually offer suggestions.

What are you supposed to do when they won't give you any info about parking??

A

AlexandraSilk

There is a spare car bay for my apartment so if a gentleman is concerned about parking I often offer to open up the garage to allow him discrete parking underneath my building. Saying that, my place is on an extremely busy road. If someone was to notice your car going into the building, you would need an explanation.

5ome0ne

Gold Member
There is a spare car bay for my apartment so if a gentleman is concerned about parking I often offer to open up the garage to allow him discrete parking underneath my building. Saying that, my place is on an extremely busy road. If someone was to notice your car going into the building, you would need an explanation.

F: "I saw your car going to that house in blah today. Why were you over there?"
M: "Em, language tutoring."
F: "Oh, never knew you are into learning a new language. What language did you learn?"
M: "I rather not say. I am just a beginner so if I say anything, I will just make an ass out of myself. But I can tell you, it involves a lot of tongue movement."
F: "Tongue movement? Is it French? They pronounce the "r" in a funny way."
M: "Oh... yeah! it's French related."
F: "Sounds like an interesting language. Did you learn how to say "I love you"?"
M: "Yeah, I will show you later tonight."

Last edited:

dan60

Diamond Member
What are you supposed to do when they won't give you any info about parking??
the W/L should at least give you a) the road & area if it is a house or B) the address of the block of units.
i wouldn't expect them to give out their exact address (ie house or unit number) until you ring from close by, at appointment time.
usually i would arrive early, to drive past the units or up the road, and pick a parking spot away from the house/flat and walk back.
but that's me (i'm being followed by the FBI, helicopters and mysterious men in black vans LOL)

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
I am fortunate my place is just around a few public places
like a Chemist, 2 supermarkets,restaurants, 2 fast food joints (one 24 hours) & a vet...
it would have made my day if there was a BUNNINGS around the corner!
for more reasons than parking!!!
and once they are regulars I let them come around to the visitors parking area!

C

colzilla

When I used to visit Lady Catherine in South Perth I parked my Falcon Panelvan in the driveway then entered. Same goes for Faith in Duncraig but I had upgraded cars by then.
Usually its hard enough to get a pivate girl to answer the phone let alone find out were to park.

TheCock

Legend Member

A nice warm hello in the car park before heading upstairs to apartment :D