• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Are you silly ?

What does the slamg ’are you silly’ mean ?
Hey babe 😉 just a quick request—how about you put up a nice avatar so we can see what you’re like? Your DP says a lot about you, you know… so don’t leave us guessing! 😜

And about your question - its a slang phrase common in British/Australian English.
Depending on the tone, it can mean:
  • Playfully: “Are you joking?” / “You’re being silly!”
  • Surprised: “Seriously? You can’t be serious!”
  • Slightly annoyed: “Are you being stupid?” or “What are you thinking?”
For example: “You paid $100 for that? Are you silly?” 😄
 
Hey babe 😉 just a quick request—how about you put up a nice avatar so we can see what you’re like? Your DP says a lot about you, you know… so don’t leave us guessing! 😜

And about your question - its a slang phrase common in British/Australian English.
Depending on the tone, it can mean:
  • Playfully: “Are you joking?” / “You’re being silly!”
  • Surprised: “Seriously? You can’t be serious!”
  • Slightly annoyed: “Are you being stupid?” or “What are you thinking?”
For example: “You paid $100 for that? Are you silly?” 😄
Perfect AI help right there .. lmao 🤣 ( I mean, useless altogether )
 
Never mind the act itself...

I tell escorts about Aussie prices in Europe and they all look and say how the cluck are they getting booked, and more over who has the coin to pay for a basic service then extras which are part of the basic services in Europe...

I speak to punters who all say the same thing ... F Australia pardon the pun... no way in hell am I paying over 150 Euro ( 240 Aussie) for an hour and then pay for what I get included in Europe down there in Australia as extras.... for one hour with al extras included at say 500+250 extras in Australia is 3 separate 1 hour bookings in Europe... So the act in Australia is silly but ....
 
Never mind the act itself...

I tell escorts about Aussie prices in Europe and they all look and say how the cluck are they getting booked, and more over who has the coin to pay for a basic service then extras which are part of the basic services in Europe...

I speak to punters who all say the same thing ... F Australia pardon the pun... no way in hell am I paying over 150 Euro ( 240 Aussie) for an hour and then pay for what I get included in Europe down there in Australia as extras.... for one hour with al extras included at say 500+250 extras in Australia is 3 separate 1 hour bookings in Europe... So the act in Australia is silly but ....
Flights to Europe are very expensive. Best you use your extra cash on the sexy Perth ladies here down under. So I don't consider you Silly 😘
 
Back
Top