• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Are you proud of your body??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Are you proud of your body and willing to show it off to everybody that wants to see??
Walking in my local shopping centre I quite often see some guys walking around with no shirt on, some people even walk around in their bare feet.

Maybe I lack self confidence but I`ld never go anyway topless or shoe less unless I was on the beach.

L

Lauren.Paige

I'm proud of my body, not shy at all but I wouldn't go round in tight short very revealing clothing, I think a bit of class is much nicer.

W

wingman

Is it body image confidence, or do you just live in a bogan area?

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree wingman When I go down to Gero it is only a few surfer blokes and some general scruffs who walk in say Coles/woolies shirtless etc
And those walking into the courthouse hoping to get out of jury duty

antonov

Gold Member
That's not pride - it's an "I don't give a shit" attitude. I'll bet most of them don't have bodies or feet worth showing off!

Happy2

Legend Member
Your right Antonov Anyway blokes with a chest worth showing off Say AFL players
If they did they would probably be dragged over the coals by their club
Because its not a image they want to portray

J

JasRob

I think not that proud anymore, been gaining weight since the holidays.. This reminds me of going back to the gym and do some jogging on the side..;)

W

WRXXXR

I'm very proud of my feet and calves, I reckon they are perfect. Muscular ands perfect shape lol. I've been known to go barefoot but I'm also known to be a bit bogan :p

When it comes to shopping, dining etc barefoot or bare chest is generally only acceptable in coastal holiday places (wedge, lancelin, yalla's etc).

Mind you I deal with these shirtless blokes / girls in bikinis during summer months (work is near the beach) and most other people (myself included) aren't worried by it.

P

Peter

I think at 49 I have a reasonably good looking body, lean, fit looking, so yes I am proud of my body!!

Roger1

Silver Member
I've seen blokes jogging in public without a shirt and they're not a pretty sight, definitely not Arnold Schwarznegger material.

C

Claremont diver

Yes I sure am. Sure there is always a few adjustments to be made but in general I am happy with the way I look and feel. As long as you are happy and comfortable then the rest will follow :sign4:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Guess as a W/L you have to be proud of your body or the job would be hell. Imagine.........getting undressed and touched and you don't like your body.....wouldn't be much fun.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Even supermodels get insecure about their bodies, even tho most would perceive them to have the 'perfect' body

Maxxy

Silver Member
I have to be proud of it as it took 53 years to build but is now threatening to give up on me.

F

Farm Boy

Hope this works this girl is one in a million.

Quick Dirty Weekend At The Beach Pt 2

No not working so go to Watchersweb dot com Amateur and Voyeur home models Wednesday 11 Jan Quick Dirty Weekend At The Beach Pt 2 you will be imprest.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I have to be proud of it as it took 53 years to build but is now threatening to give up on me.

That's about it in a nutshell, once you get into your mid 50's age will start to catch up with you, something none of us can change unless you spend a lot of money on different surgeries, and if your that vein why bother it will catch up with you soon or later anyway.
You are who you are and as old as you feel, age is just another number and once you start to worry about it, it becomes a worry which will only old you quicker.
To me it's more about how you are on the inside that counts more.

W

WRXXXR

Interestingly enough BB the first person I dealt with at work today was a shirtless, ck briefs showing tradie!

Fairly good looking bloke but he was ridicously ripped and tanned. Good bloke who happened to loose some tools (fell off the back of his truck lol) worth biggish $$ and I found them.

2 people later 2 girls in bikinis just back from the beach lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Interestingly enough BB the first person I dealt with at work today was a shirtless, ck briefs showing tradie!

Fairly good looking bloke but he was ridicously ripped and tanned. Good bloke who happened to loose some tools (fell off the back of his truck lol) worth biggish $$ and I found them.

2 people later 2 girls in bikinis just back from the beach lol

Which got your attention roused the most WR3XR I mean you
have given a very indepth description of the tradie ;D

W

WRXXXR

You've got me worried H2 :D

Can't even remember what the girls looked like lol. FML

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont be alarmed WR3XR There is some macabre attraction to tradie crack Just like fatal car crashes Horrible things but you cant take your eye away

Conrad

Silver Member
hate my body but what can ya do, live with what ya got hey.. advertising and media put pressures on all of us to have the six pack or in a womans case, the Elle McPherson bod but in reality only 10% of the human population would fit that bill. pitty the woman thinks its more like 99.99% of the male population when it comes to guys and the 6pack.

svengali

Foundation Member
Are you proud of your body and willing to show it off to everybody that wants to see??
Walking in my local shopping centre I quite often see some guys walking around with no shirt on, some people even walk around in their bare feet.

Maybe I lack self confidence but I`ld never go anyway topless or shoe less unless I was on the beach.

Well, my body is starting to show its age in a few places but it is generally holding up pettyy well and I am not ashamed of it in any way. I often mow the lawn or run laps around my local oval shirtless and go barefoot around the house.

However, I don't believe topless/shoeless is appropriate in most public places other than the beach, pool or beachside snack bars. Nothing to do with pride, just a case of observing conventions and behaving appropriately. Those guys you refer to are most likely bogans who wouldn't know manners if they tripped over them.