Are you loud or quiet during sex???

MrCharismatic

Bronze Member
I had a massage recently where there was the most vocal punter in one of the other rooms. The masseuse tried to turn the music up at least 5 times, but the punter just raised his volume as well. The masseuse eventually gave up and just giggled every time she heard another pronounced OOOOOHHH AAHHHH YESSSSSS!!! over the music. It sounded like he was on the edge of orgasm for 45 minutes....

Maybe he liked the idea of being heard by others. Is that a thing?

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I had a massage recently where there was the most vocal punter in one of the other rooms. The masseuse tried to turn the music up at least 5 times, but the punter just raised his volume as well. The masseuse eventually gave up and just giggled every time she heard another pronounced OOOOOHHH AAHHHH YESSSSSS!!! over the music. It sounded like he was on the edge of orgasm for 45 minutes....

AWWW lovely

Slugger1

Legend Member

I am the opposite I find it very arousing when there are other people around and you have to keep it quiet.

I had an experience in a curtained massage parlour overseas where the lady stuck her boob in my mouth and held it there so I wouldnt make too much noise.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Did anyone ever bite their index finger while they’re organism because you’re holding in your voice???
Just like everyone's orgasms don't feel the same, not everyone's orgasms sound alike.

1580670752948.png 1580670801266.png 1580668678403.png 1580670953729.png 1580670998780.png 1580671189806.png 1580671106235.png