• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Are you a Stayer or Sprinter....? ;)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
As today was the Melbourne Cup, so sticking to this theme, I ask the question... Are you a stayer or sprinter? LOL...

Putting it in the context of sex and not horse racing, do you prefer to take your time and stretch it out approx 1-1.5 hrs or would you rather get to the finish line and climax as quick as possible approx 5-10mins? LOL :eek:ccasion14

What is the ideal period of sex in one stretch? Maybe 20-30mins? Long enough to fully enjoy it, but not too long, where one partner may fall asleep lol

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
You, good sir, are always asking the hard questions :D

I'm a stayer but wish I were a sprinter. It's good when you're new to a relationship and it's all about the rumpy pumpy, but after a while it's a case of "I don't have the energy to keep this up!"

McLuvin

Silver Member
Hehe, I thought it was about staying or sprinting after the event. I used to be a stayer, would chat a bit, sometimes go for a second session.... but now I usually just want to get home to get my som tum on.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
I'm a sprinter with WL. 30 min is all I want. I have a gf so for me seeing a WL is just about the excitement of seeing another girl naked, touching her, having sex then after I squirt... I'm done and go home.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
I'm a sprinter with WL. 30 min is all I want. I have a gf so for me seeing a WL is just about the excitement of seeing another girl naked, touching her, having sex then after I squirt... I'm done and go home.

Yes with WL time is money loL

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Yes with WL time is money loL

Agreed. I'm not there for the companionship as I already have that in my life. Everyone punts for a different reason. For me I just love the feeling of seeing a new girl and doing something new. It's exciting for me. But when ever I book an hour long sesh I always regret it, as once I ejaculate it's all over for me. I don't want to chat and cuddle or go again so the sprinter is perfect for me.

G

Ghost Protocol

a stayer , bump and grind.. lol ... the misses likes 3 rounds min... after that im f____ked...
j

W

WRXXXR

5-10min is a bit on the short side but goodness knows where people find the time for these 90min+ sessions!

J

Jasmine69

5-10min is a bit on the short side but goodness knows where people find the time for these 90min+ sessions!

well i am a stayer for sure i love the very long sessions but i am also happy with a sprint as they are fun too :-X:icon_blow:la::notworthy

W

WRXXXR

Only once have I had a really long session (2 hours) and that resulted in a strong finish that also left me nursing a very bruised and swollen dick... Out of action for months lol.

Foreplay included I reckon about 45min is my norm. A mate told me the other day that he spent the entire Saturday in bed with his missus and woke up on Sunday morning. Far too much time on their hands!

junglejimbo

Gold Member
I've had time when the lady that I'm with has wanted a sprinter and other times where the lady has wanted a stayer, I can do both
It's like most things in life , sometimes you just wanna go for it hard and fast and other times you wanna take things slow

J

Jasmine69

Only once have I had a really long session (2 hours) and that resulted in a strong finish that also left me nursing a very bruised and swollen dick... Out of action for months lol.

2 hours ........ i went for 4 and a half hours the other day and had more in me unfortunately the guy i ws with was worn out ...... he passed out lol:icon_blow:la::-X

W

WRXXXR

I barely have time for 4hours sleep a day let alone for sex!

4.5hours is a solid effort but! Poor bloke probably slept pretty well that might :D

J

Jasmine69

I barely have time for 4hours sleep a day let alone for sex!

4.5hours is a solid effort but! Poor bloke probably slept pretty well that might :D

4 to 4.5 hours is a normal effort for me, but i do have problems finding guys that keep up lol

B

BrownDog

4-4.5 hrs jasmine FAR OUT.

WILL DIE IF I DID THAT..... thou would be a way to go with a smile on my face :)

J

Jasmine69

4-4.5 hrs jasmine FAR OUT.

WILL DIE IF I DID THAT..... thou would be a way to go with a smile on my face :)

LOL :laughing4:laughing4 brown dog .... thats why i do what i do so i dont kill off the male race lol and i look forward to nights like the kittens party cumming up soon where i do hope they have stretchers there to carry the servants out with once i am done with them hehehehehehe :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :laughing4 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :la: :la: :la: :la: :la:

J

jaxonjorja

I probably couldn't keep up with you for that long either Jasmine, but whenever you are feeling a little amorous, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
4 to 4.5 hours is a normal effort for me, but i do have problems finding guys that keep up lol

Have no problem going that long, record is giving the lucky lady 12 orgasms in that kind of timeframe. But as I said earlier when you settle down it's a huge drain (pun intended) to keep up that pace every night!

"First world problems" :D

:eek:ccasion14

J

Jasmine69

I probably couldn't keep up with you for that long either Jasmine, but whenever you are feeling a little amorous, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

darling i am always in the mood...... great thing about being a nymphomaniac :-X:-X:-X:la::la::icon_blow:icon_blow:violent5::violent5:

What about hands mouth and toys? My hands never fall flat :p

they all work well too as long as there is something going on i am a happy girl lol :-X:-X:-X:la::la::icon_blow:icon_blow

J

jaxonjorja

darling i am always in the mood...... great thing about being a nymphomaniac :-X:-X:-X:la::la::icon_blow:icon_blow:violent5::violent5:

Hey Jasmine.
So why don't you head over my way today and prove yourself. I am ALWAYS happy to be outlasted :))

P.S. I just sent you a "friend request" on Facebook

J

Jasmine69

Hey Jasmine.
So why don't you head over my way today and prove yourself. I am ALWAYS happy to be outlasted :))

P.S. I just sent you a "friend request" on Facebook

why don't u head my way i will be at langtrees at 2pm:icon_blow:la::-X:violent5::eek:ccasion14

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Stay as far as the wallet can stretch...lol...some sexual arousal before the mad racing to finish line would be funtastic.

J

Jasmine69

Stay as far as the wallet can stretch...lol...some sexual arousal before the mad racing to finish line would be funtastic.

it is sextastic lol:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:notworthy:-X:-X:icon_blow:icon_blow:la::la:

chapo_69

Bronze Member
well i must say jasmine is a stayer been in a few times to see her and she has blown my mind each time.:icon_blow:la::-X she loves her job thats for sure