Are you a fan of your clit being sucked and pulled ?!

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
The clit is only part of the pleasure....ok a big part. So many men (not ladies-generally) think its all about the clit and really don't quite know what to do with it......so they attack with all they've got.
If you start at the clit and are rough it can be such a turn off......
AROUSAL is the key....start with the head space, work through the body to gain relaxation and trust of partner.
TEASE the labia,vagina and clit, when your partner is WET, WET, WET and moaning and writhing
(GOOD CLUES)....maybe go hunt for that G SPOT.
At this point the clit should be ripe for the taking.
If you do it well you may also receive a SQUIRT.
At the end of the day we are all the same and a little bit different. There is no magic formula that works for every woman across the board, that's the beauty of trial and error. It just helps when you are armed with a few basics .

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
The clit is only part of the pleasure....ok a big part. So many men (not ladies-generally) think its all about the clit and really don't quite know what to do with it......so they attack with all they've got.At the end of the day we are all the same and a little bit different. There is no magic formula that works for every woman across the board, that's the beauty of trial and error. It just helps when you are armed with a few basics .

Whatever you said above I totally have to say Yep .... definately my cup of tea!

Lucy Lake

Gold Member
My clit is pretty much the only thing that gets me going. The rest is just foreplay, unless its a good straight cock with plenty of girth and a nice ridge that I can ride to the finish line.

Having said that, there are a small few who can work it properly, I usually just do it myself as I've had plenty of practice......

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
As with other aspects of sex, communication is definitely the key. I never pull and only suck upon request. I was with a WL last month who had possibly the largest, most prominent Delores I've seen. I was having a grand time teasing it slowly and lightly with the tip of my tongue when she moaned 'suck it, please suck it'. Being a gentleman, I obliged. Just gently with my lips, you understand, I did not deploy an industrial vacuum (I figured too much suction would not be appreciated, same as for guys, or at least me). She seemed to enjoy it. A LOT! :happy:

So, as with so many things, it's horses for courses. While I try and practise what I think of as 'sensual empathy' -- basically putting myself in the woman's place and trying to imagine as far as possible if I would enjoy something I'm about to do to her -- ultimately it's best if each partner lets the other know what is working and what isn't, because it's obviously not possible to truly appreciate how the opposite sex's equipment feels. (I guess it would be easier in same sex liaisons as each partner has the same bits that they're working on.)