• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Are we fearful of

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Are men anxious or panicked by the thought that they just cant compete with with some of those awesome women in their chosen field of endeavor, you know the ones the Serena Williams / Margaret Thatcher / Susie Maroney Type ?

Obbie

Legend Member
Not me I watch ice road truckers. Think I could do as well as the chick on that show or out back truckers with the idiot girl from gkr think I could do way better than her as a driver :cool:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Not me I watch ice road truckers. Think I could do as well as the chick on that show or out back truckers with the idiot girl from gkr think I could do way better than her as a driver :cool:
how about the worlds worst roads , are you better that lisa ( truck driver ) ?? :)

Happy2

Legend Member
As for Serena yes she could beat many male players but the top 10 Especially over 5 sets
Which is how many sets women should be playing Especially as they now have prize money parity And some of those screamers may be to winded and have to damn well shut up
As for which sex is better Both sexes have facets they are better at So why try always to compare. I mean I am no good at sewing
Ow I felt the cybersmack from here young lady

Lingham

Diamond Member
...or washing up or cleaning the house, H2. Ouch! Ouch! Some hefty cyber smacks for that sexist remark.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy FB;- I found something for you that you may like.
Sean's farm truck from midweststreetcars / 405 is one of the a best sleepers out there, this beat up old farm truck really puts down the power with it's nitrous assisted big block, running into the 10's at the track, and spanking cars on the street! Check out the wheelies it pulls off

Start this video at the minute mark;- Sean is a group member of the The Oklahoma street outlaws, they are all petrol heads

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
...or washing up or cleaning the house, H2. Ouch! Ouch! Some hefty cyber smacks for that sexist remark.
Actually Cooking, House cleaning are two of my forte's
Had to learn cooking real fast but found I enjoyed it

W

Wayne Kerr

You need to add a cleaner and a cook to your employ.

No point having a dog and barking yourself... woof, woof.

Obbie

Legend Member
how about the worlds worst roads , are you better that lisa ( truck driver ) ?? :)
Thats who iwas thinking of lisa is on both she was suppose to come over for worlds toughest truckers but didnt make would of been nice to meet her as we supplied trucks for one episode ran back up for the trucks for the week

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
None of these women are very feminine.

Me Tarzan you Jane.

Well I don't Know

13122298_839496.jpg

Lingham

Diamond Member
I thought Mrs Thatcher was very feminine, though not a feminist and not very sexy.

Happy2

Legend Member
Having a pair bigger than any men in her party and still feminine?
I do agree a bit Lingham Always dressed in a very ladylike matter

svengali

Foundation Member
Mrs Thatcher had bigger balls than most of the male politicians around during her time as P.M. Certainly more of a man than that simpering populist Blair who followed her.

Despite her "Iron Lady" personna she was always a "lady" in the strictest British sense of the word, even when she was tearing some unfortunate journalist to shreds.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Whomever she is she's not on your list of luscious lovelies.
Its not about who is on the list Wayne .its about woman who have done something extraordinary like the next two , both who have made there mark in West Australia through HARD WORK .

Fiona-Stanley-6272857.jpg

maryannekenworthy2006

any clue who these awesome West Australian woman are Wayne ?

Dallas

Legend Member
Well I got to date a really fun intelligent and great looking 31 year old Chinese American for a few months back in 2011. I met her by the pool at the Quest in Scarborough and she was here on a working holiday. She was the marketing manager for the cosmetic branch of the Rhodia chemical company in France. She was a qualified chemical engineer, had a business degree, spoke five languages and had a PA that followed her around except while we were having sex.. although it would have helped because she kept answering her phone!!.. I said "O" first then hell"O".

It came up why such a high achieving successful good looking woman was single and she said most men found her intimidating. I could understand that for many, as due to her income and working 24/7 but I didn't find her intimidating, in her case she was often exhausting to be around, but she was fun, really interesting, petite and sexy, and I had to be thinking all the time just to keep up with her mind that seemed to be one step ahead of every one else! But in the end she was a woman with her needs that needed to be met and I was happy to oblige because she was a sweetie ... when I could get her out of her corporate mindset and clothes!

Happy2

Legend Member
Sorry lingham your miles and miles off with the first lady Hint she is one of the two Fionas in the medical field

Lingham

Diamond Member
I didn't think it could be Germaine for I'm fairly sure she's from the ES. The only
Fiona I know in the medical field is Fiona Stanley.

Happy2

Legend Member
Bravo.
I often got her mixed up with Fiona Woods but both are great women and bettered far more lives than Greer

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
And we should revel in their achievement which came through [COLOR=#0]persistent steadfast effort[/COLOR]