Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Everyone has differnt tasts for dinners, lunch and breakfasts. Some prefer different types of alcohol and different holiday resorts. Ivor I think u arent like farm Boy with your tastes, you wouldn't be ordering the same dinner and drinks and choosing the same place to holiday
Gee you are as slippery as an eel all over the place. Now I have a good sense of humor and the forum is lacking a court jester, just be polite and we will get on fine, In cast you don;t don't know im the granny on this forum', and we also say yes to granny even when we don't agree.

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Ladies put a lot of extra time effort and money into taking care of them selves for their clients. its a different experience with music, spa's, lovely drinks, fruit platters, and so much more to offer. Taking extra care and providing her very own individual service is a job requirement at Langtrees. I hope that you please do head on in and find out which ladies suit best for you, you'll love it and then please post on this thread how awesome it was :)

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Two VGNS well its like searching for a soda can in desert. But we can always use our imagination and let things take care of itself

Ninja

Gold Member
To be honest that’s why I prefer to meet ladies on my trips to Thailand in particular. I often meet the lady go for dinner and a few drinks and much later back to my hotel. ST can last for 4 or 5 hours while LT is all night. I will often see the same lady a few nights in a row if we enjoy each other’s company.
I guess Langtrees ladies are similar in that they provide a wonderful service that includes much more than just the sexual experience.
Btw are there many Asian ladies working at Langtrees Perth atm?
So in thail probley costs ya $50 aussie for the whole night then