• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

are big dicks such a turn on?

Y

yesenio

About 3 months ago I broke up with my gf. We had great sex but I needed more than that. She, on the other hand, didn't really want to end the relationship because for her it had always been about the sex. I was aware that she would talk to her friends about our sex life and brag about my size to them and there was a shallow part of me that felt good about that and probably made our sex even better because I new how much she wanted it. But the other part of me felt small because I knew our relationship was all about how big my dick is. She even buy to enhance male sexual enhancement drink my dick, but good results and no side effects, need to go and see Link is brpken so has been taken down
Anyway to further dent my faith in women I recently saw one of her friends at the party of a friend and we got to talking and I though we were getting on pretty well so we went and grabbed some coffee afterwards to continue our chat when she says from nowhere to me that Bec (my ex) had told her about how big my dick is and asks if it was true. I told her I wasn't really comfortable with the conversation but she kept prying.

So my questions are (1) do all women talk about the size of their partners? (2) when you know someone has a large dick does that make them more desirable to you, and (3) would you ever date a guy just for the sex

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
To answer your questions:
1)....never have and never will.....that would be between me and my partner.
2)....no....definitely not. I am far more interested what is attached to the dick.....let's say personality, brains, sense of humour etc. Personally I rather prefer an average size.
3) again depends entirely what you are after....would I go into a relation ship because of sex only? No!
Would I have a friend with benefits? Why not as long as it is very clear that there are no strings attached and no relation ship claims can be made.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E

Emilee

1. I have mentioned it to close friends.
2. A large dick isnt that important to me, its more if they know how to use it.
3. And yeah I would date a guy just for sex as long as I got along with them and it was a fun casual thing.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

1. yes i have, do and still will later in life. but it's not just about the size. my gf's and i talk about everything sexual and emotional in our respective relationships to get advice and have a good laugh/chat/gossip.
2. Theres differences in large, thick but not long, Long but not thick and both thick and long. I prefer average to slightly bigger as i find they give more pleasure; however i've had many a client with below average sizes that have rocked my world.
3. relationship, no! fuck buddy yes!

xxSarahxx

C

Cathy/Diane87

1) yes sometimes but only to my close friends.

2) No i don't think a big dick is always good but sometimes is fun. My partners just right :)

3) No way iv'e had fuck buddies before but in a relationship no way.

greenfield

Foundation Member
My FB thinks about 7 inches, average thickness and a great set of skills with both tongue and dick is her preference.

W

WRXXR

I just came across a series of video's with blokes 10-16" dicks. Solid like coke cans as well!

Surely that can be a particularly pleasurable experience! Mouthes can only open so wide lol

O

ozchick1

1) Not all women talk about size - I have a really close group of gfs and I dont think over the 30yrs of friendship any of us have talked about bf's or husbands size!

2) I think what is in a guys heart and mind is more important than whats in his pants, this question could be turned around too cos a lot of guys go for girls cos they have big tits...

3)not date but a friend with benefits yes... and have done so before...