• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Are Beauty Pagents too Exploitive?..................................

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I dont see the miss world etc as exploitative
But those damn little miss pageants with 5-10yr olds Thats an entirely different story

Take the poor girl JonBenet Ramsey
View attachment 23527
She was only 6-7 years old When murdered

Totally agree, those poor little girls have no say in the matter, their sicko parents call the shots to whatever end (prize money, fame...). That's exploitation.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
They are not exploitive at all, they are kinda explosive, i mean the most important piece of info are the 3 measurements being displayed on screen when the candidate parade around in their gown and bathers. An eye opener sometimes...eyes well traveled...might develop some form of eye strain later in life.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Canada.jpg

svengali

Foundation Member
I am still waiting for one of the gorgeous black girls to get the nod. They seem to make a "token" appearance in the final 10 then disappear.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Apart from the beauty aspect, pageants can be surprisingly entertaining sometimes...

Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator: