Anyone speaks Chinese - Need help

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Hello friends,
Is there anyone who speaks Chinese, please leave your comment below. I need your help. :)

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Google translate. Is the best if you want to translate any written language.
Thanks for the help, but I was aware of that. I want someone in person who can write Chinese, so that if I write something and give it to that person he/she can help me stating whether it is right or not. :) Hope I am able to make you understand what I am looking for.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Thanks for the help, but I was aware of that. I want someone in person who can write Chinese, so that if I write something and give it to that person he/she can help me stating whether it is right or not. :) Hope I am able to make you understand what I am looking for.
Err . You should have stated that you are wanting someone who can write Chinese. Instead of someone who speaks Chinese. Yes. Good. So I hope that you understand next time to be more specific. . 🤔

Channelle

Legend Member
My 10 cents worth - Have used Google translate a fair bit when using wechat.
It's worth knowing that a few of the languages can be downloaded in full - Chinese is one. Very handy when travelling and problems with internet connections. Also are apps for scanning and translate - had used Waygo a little - handy for food ordering or brochures and stuff when you just want to know what the Chinese words are saying.

And translate is fairly accurate but ...

Had travelled visiting best friend, and of course said lots of nice stuff via wechat/Chinese/English/translate.
She sent back in Chinese, "Thanks baby!"
Me arrives back at Perth Airport to go back to mundane work life,
switched phone back on, wechat, new message, translate ... "Thank you for my baby!"
Now that got the heart moving ...

Lingus

Legend Member

... and, Angela is apparently based in Kolkata, which used to be known as Calcutta, in India.

If you find somebody here in Australia to help you with translating written words, it might still be a difficult issue to sort out over the internet !

1steelrod

Diamond Member
My 10 cents worth - Have used Google translate a fair bit when using wechat.
It's worth knowing that a few of the languages can be downloaded in full - Chinese is one. Very handy when travelling and problems with internet connections. Also are apps for scanning and translate - had used Waygo a little - handy for food ordering or brochures and stuff when you just want to know what the Chinese words are saying.

And translate is fairly accurate but ...

Had travelled visiting best friend, and of course said lots of nice stuff via wechat/Chinese/English/translate.
She sent back in Chinese, "Thanks baby!"
Me arrives back at Perth Airport to go back to mundane work life,
switched phone back on, wechat, new message, translate ... "Thank you for my baby!"
Now that got the heart moving ...
Yes. I have had many experiences where different types of translate apps can have a slightly different approach to wording in the Chinese language. I have noticed a lot times in messaging when girls talk about other girls can translate into him and not her. ie. I saw him yesterday. Not I saw," her" yesterday. But with out having apps like translate makes having any relationship or friendship with our beautiful oriental girls more difficult.
The modern world is at our fingertips.

Lingus

Legend Member
Yes. I have had many experiences where different types of translate apps can have a slightly different approach to wording in the Chinese language. I have noticed a lot times in messaging when girls talk about other girls can translate into him and not her ...
I actually encounter this same issue in normal conversation with many Chinese ladies ... it's become automatic for me to assume the opposite gender applies in most of these spoken encounters.

RyanD

Bronze Member
Yes. I have had many experiences where different types of translate apps can have a slightly different approach to wording in the Chinese language. I have noticed a lot times in messaging when girls talk about other girls can translate into him and not her. ie. I saw him yesterday. Not I saw," her" yesterday. But with out having apps like translate makes having any relationship or friendship with our beautiful oriental girls more difficult.
The modern world is at our fingertips.
Do you still need help? I do