• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anyone remember these brothels in Perth?

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
I can find an archived version of caseys website for those wanting a trip down memory lane.

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
Caseys motto - where fantasy becomes reality. Slide show at top of page.

Attachments

• Caseys-homet.jpg
    Caseys-homet.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 30

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
Caseys rooms - Bali hut, Safari, Oriental, Red Chandielier

Attachments

• Casey-rooms.jpg
    Casey-rooms.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 30

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
Caseys rates 19/07/2019

Attachments

• Casey-price.jpg
    Casey-price.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 31

doob

Legend Member
Aah the 80s. Half an hour was $35, a full hour was $65. No condoms. The old willy examination while you held the kidney bowl of warm water. No full french but natural. Long before AIDS reared its head.

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Aah the 80s. Half an hour was $35, a full hour was $65. No condoms. The old willy examination while you held the kidney bowl of warm water. No full french but natural. Long before AIDS reared its head.
The first 2 AIDS cases in Australia were in 1981 & 1982 - that’s when it started to raise its ugly head.

doob

Legend Member
The first 2 AIDS cases in Australia were in 1981 & 1982 - that’s when it started to raise its ugly head.
Exactly. And it was presumed that it was a disease only spread amongst homosexuals. By 1985, it was becoming well known that EVERYONE could get it. I remember an American sailor in town with a t-shirt saying "I don't have AIDS".