Anyone remember the Happy Haven?

Jack1666

Gold Member
Oh, it was a grubby place! Ladies well past their prime, couches that looked like they got them from a verge pickup. Only a very horny boy with not much money would go there :)

There were no showers for the girls or clients. You went in to the room, and you held a plastic bowl full of warm, soapy, water while the girl washed your cock!

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Oh, it was a grubby place! Ladies well past their prime, couches that looked like they got them from a verge pickup. Only a very horny boy with not much money would go there :)

There were no showers for the girls or clients. You went in to the room, and you held a plastic bowl full of warm, soapy, water while the girl washed your cock!

They had a shower sort of in the foyer ,

LongHair

Legend Member
I used to live directly behind the place, I remember as a very drunk young man, pulling into the car park behind the place, going and collapsing on on one of those grubby couches the OP spoke of.

At the time I was way too drunk to have even been capable of having sex, a number of the ladies paraded past me and then the room start spinning, the cold sweats hit and bolted out of the place and somehow manage to make my way home. First thing I did was shower as soon as I got home as I just felt dirty.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Oh, really? I never saw it.

Also, while the girl washed your cock, she also inspected it for any signs of STDs.

I never saw it until I asked about it .
Paradise a small sub branch up Guilford Road towards Maylands also had a shower

Longshot

Gold Member
Had my first sexual experience here with a working woman, while on a buck's night...well we all did!

doob

Legend Member
What a great thread. I wonder how many new forum members have been there or seen it.

Lingus

Legend Member
1976 - $10 roots? You must have received a student discount due to your youth. I wonder what a gallon or litre of petrol cost back then.

Don't know about a $10 root in 1976 ... but I do remember when I got my first car in 1977, you'd pay around about 13.5c per litre for Standard leaded petrol versus 15.0c per litre for Super leaded petrol.

Chief

Diamond Member
Wish I could go back in time to see it in operation!
Yes so true. So many places. An innocent time. I remember a Frenchman,pimp,had a block of flats.
Where CN is now ironically. Only Caucasian uni students. Amazing!