Anyone been with a trans call girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hiall

I realise this wont be for everyone. But if you've tried it let me know I'd like to give it a shot myself

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
well why dont you bite the bullet.and.just.......DO IT then youll know wat its like...you'll never never know unless YOU give it a go

baal6007

Foundation Member
I had my first experience with a t-girl a month or so ago and really enjoyed it. Glad I finally did it.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Because like any smart person I gather knowledge about something before hand to see if it's worth doing
.......just cause i say i went with a trans girl and enjoyed it,doesnt mean you will....its called YMMV.The only way for you to realise whether you like it or not , is to book a trans girl and see for yourself....what if i told you.Michele ? was a greart punt,and you took my word for it and visited her?and you didnt like her looks or her service ,then wat would u do .have a go at me for misleading you,JUST DO IT, the only way to find out

GeechyDan

Silver Member
i was given the experience for my 38th Birthday by a mate who knew a TG call girl it was great! I enjoyed it & so must have she as she called me up to come back over on 6 or 7 more occasions! ;)

H

hiall

i was given the experience for my 38th Birthday by a mate who knew a TG call girl it was great! I enjoyed it & so must have she as she called me up to come back over on 6 or 7 more occasions! ;)
hey mate, good for you! Do you mind if I pvt you sometime have a few questions. might help, might not but cant hurt to ask

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I am assuming you are referring to a pre-op T-girl, with her original equipment intact?

I've tried it a couple of times but, while I came on both occasions eventually, found I just didn't find them as feminine/attractive in the flesh as in their photos. Also, I did not go all the way (no anal either way) and don't think I ever would. For me, if I were to try it again, I'd want to be sure she was really hot -- most of the ones who advertise on backpage and cracker do nothing for me.

It is obviously different to being with a 'real woman' and helps broaden your sexual experience. In my case, while I found I like playing with and sucking cocks (even though I am not bi and not at all attracted to blokes), it also helped reinforce my primary lust for real boobs, pussy, soft kissable lips and a sexy female voice. So I'll probably stick to the real ladies.

My suggestion would be to try a short (1/2 hr) booking with a T-girl that you find (very) attractive -- not just barely passable -- based on her online photos, and also try to read some reviews of her first if you can find any, and then decide if it's something you want to do more often.

H

hiall

Thanks for the advice. I hear you about the looks thing, any woman can be beautiful in her own way but a half manly looking t-girl just wouldnt do it for me. I suppose ill just wait till I find one I like.
cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.