Any places staying open with the restrictions in effect?

Tiger679

Silver Member
People fly from other states need to be quarantined in Perth hotels. I know a guy from Melbourne for work here will finish his quarantine next Wednesday.

A

Annoyance

Yup I know that one ppl like him are the main reason why this outbreak is going to continue. And with 3 more weeks of stranded ozzies still coming back to Oz I bet more ppl like him will be doing the same thing.

What happened to dishing out the 50k Fines? I heard it once on the first case but now it's just a court order. Our government system is going lenient again.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

When The CEO of Perth Crown reads this, they will be TELLING the Government we are opening back up as per normal on this date and time.

A

Annoyance

Took my dog for a walk early this morning and there was still a lot of people eating kababs around the kabab caravan. So much for social isolation.
I went out to buy back dinner yesterday and got a bubble tea at utopia, usually it's Asians that go there but yesterday it started to become croweded as I got my order and left. And a security guard came in to monitor the situation. LoL. Never seen old ladies or Ozzie old ladies order bubble tea before this is a first.

Again this infection is really due to overseas ppl bringing it in and spreading it around. They are the main cause for the rise in infections, if you see the number rising still because there are still 3 weeks more the government has opened it's borders for stranded ozzies to return home.

Give it another month and we'll really see how we pan out. Btw not sure if it's a rumour but i saw a page about South Korea finding ppl who got infected by the covid-19 can get it again.

A

Annoyance

Nope but I've lived in Auckland for 2 years prior. Just picked up a few of their slangs here and there.

A

Annoyance

Be interesting to see how this pans out with the sex industry, considering I hear a few say they'll b closing for a 1mth, and another 2 months and the other answer till this blows over. Not sure how big their nest eggs are but I don't see them lasting pass 3 months of not working.

And I see this outbreak going on for sure for another 2 month easy.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Be interesting to see how this pans out with the sex industry, considering I hear a few say they'll b closing for a 1mth, and another 2 months and the other answer till this blows over. Not sure how big their nest eggs are but I don't see them lasting pass 3 months of not working.

And I see this going on for sure for another 2 month easy.
I been told 6 months as there could be a second wave and I am as horny as hell considering sex with a full body condom and gas mask any takers.

A

Annoyance

I been told 6 months as there could be a second wave and I am as horny as hell considering sex with a full body condom and gas mask any takers.
6 months is the estimated outcome from the professionals. We still have 3 Weeks of flights inbound for Australia, and a number of cruise ships off our coastlines. Australia is not going to blow up a cruise ship(they might have ozzies onboard) if it's signalling out an SoS for help, so that'll be a few docking and Australia receiving new patients eventually(possible second wave). Those that don't follow the self-isolate or mandatory isolation will create new cases out in public. And a side rumour from South Korea that ppl who were previously infected by the virus can catch it again.

So really it'll be hard to tell how long but definitely 2 month plus, after our borders are on full lock down no more passengers then we have 1 month or 1 1/2 months to cut it completely.